1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending October 13, 2020, Auditor.
1. COVID-19 PSA/Advertising Project: Physical Media (RFP No. 2021-024), Health Care.
c. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. September 21, 2020.
2. September 28, 2020.
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2020 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $200,351 to establish the budget for the FY 2021 TB Prevention and Control (State) grant, Auditor.
b. $1,461,914 to establish the budget for the FY 2021 Women, Infant, and Children (WIC) Agency grant, Auditor.