a. Disbursements for the period ending August 4, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Construction, Controls Replacement, 900 & 920 Park Blvd Buildings, Plano (IFB No. 2020-344), Construction & Projects.
1. Construction, Roof Replacement, Collin County Central Plant (IFB No. 2020-132) to Nations Roof Central, LLC, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
2. Healthcare Generator (Quote No. 2020-320) to LarMar Industries, Inc. in the amount of $29,094.05 and further authorize the trade in of one (1) Generac Standby Generator (model no. 1622830100) and one (1) Generac Automatic Transfer Switch, towards the purchase of the equipment, Facilities.
3. Professional Services, Surveying (RFQ No. 2020-228), and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Professional Services Agreement for same, Special Projects.
1. Interlocal Agreement with Double R Ranch MUD No. 1 to improve sections of CR 678 and CR 1213, Public Works.
2. Interlocal Jail Services Agreement effective October 1, 2020 through and including September 30, 2021, Sheriff:
a. City of Celina (Agreement No. 2020-366).
b. Community ISD (Agreement No. 2020-365).
c. Dallas Area Rapid Transit (Agreement No. 2020-367).
1. No. 1 to the Advance Funding Agreement with the Texas Department of Transportation to provide various changes to the agreement and budget amendment in the amount of $1,061,199 for same, Engineering.
2. No. 2 to Video Visitation System (Contract No. 2014-259) with Global Tel Link Corporation (GTL) to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, and further authorize the Purchasing agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Software Maintenance for the Tax Collection Software (Contract No. 2014-271) with SpindleMedia, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Information Technology.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $176,300,000 to allocate 2020 bond funds to roads and open space bond projects, Budget.
2. $2,282 for the purchase of electronic equipment, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. July 13, 2020.
2. July 20, 2020.
1. Rescind Court Order No. 2020-254-04-06 for the award of Construction, Roof Replacement, Collin County Central Plant (IFB No. 2020-132) to R&B Roofing, LLC, Construction & Projects.
2. Funding recommendations for the 2020-2021 Historical commission grant program recipients, Historical Commission.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Replacement Housing Supplement for Park Boulevard - Parcel 25, Special Projects.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. County overtime for the pay period ended July 26, 2020, Human Resources.
2. Addendum No. 1, No. 2, and No. 3 to Construction, New Office Building for Precinct 2 Justice of the Peace and Constable (IFB No. 2020-272) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $250,000 to establish the budget for the FY2020-2021 VALOR Mental Health Grant.
b. $9,000 to establish the budget for the FY 2020 Internet Crimes Against Children Interlocal Agreement, Auditor.