2. Scope and Fee proposal with Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company, Inc. for phase I of the Southeast Collin County Mobility Study, budget adjustment in the amount of $1,500,000 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Engineering Services Agreement, Engineering.
1. Amendment to Licenses and Services Agreement (Contract No. 01318-09) with Tyler Technologies to add Tyler Supervision software for Juvenile Probation and related SaaS and professional services, budget adjustment in the amount of $682,290 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
g. Change Order(s):
1. No. 2 to Printing, General Office Forms (IFB No. 2016-125) with Filex Systems, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Printing, General Office Forms (IFB No. 2016-125) with Safeguard Business Systems, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Purchasing.
2. Printing, General Office Forms (IFB No. 2016-125) with Jayden Graphics, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Purchasing.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $4,400 for the purchase of riot/crowd control equipment, Constable, Precinct 4.
2. $1,000 for Dues and Subscriptions, County Court at Law 2.
j. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly financial reports for May 2020.
k. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. June 15, 2020.
2. June 22, 2020.
1. Removal of one cash drawer in the amount of $100 for Justice of the Peace, 3-2, Auditor.
2. Sale of six (6) surplus book cabinets to Taylor County Clerk, County Clerk.
3. Hotspot services for George King, the Technical Coordinator of Facilities Systems, Facilities.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Property acquisition along U.S. Highway 380 from Coit Road west to the County Line, Special Projects.
Right-of-Way for Frontier Parkway, Parcel 5, Special Projects.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Intra-County transfers transmitted on June 25, 2020, Auditor.
2. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, Upgrade Pneumatic to Electronic Actuators (IFB No. 2018-162) with ABM Building Services, LLC to provide various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
3. County overtime for the pay period ended June 28, 2020, Human Resources.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $15,000 to establish the budget for the FY2020 US Marshals Service grant, Auditor.