2. No. 4 to the Lease Agreement for elections office and warehouse (Agreement No. 01322-09) with DG Industrial Portfolio I Property Owner, L.P. to provide various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
3. No. 8 to Frontier Parkway Improvements (Agreement No. 2016-229) with Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter L.L.P. to make various changes to the contract, budget amendment in the amount of $56,036, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
e. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Janitorial Supplies (IFB No. 2018-251) with Infinity Supply & Service, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including June 30, 2021, make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
2. No. 1 to Janitorial Supplies (IFB No. 2018-251) with M.A.N.S. Distributors Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including June 30, 2021, make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Services: Pest Control (IFB No. 2017-217) with Graham Pest Control, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Facilities.
2. Services: Vending (IFB No. 2018-172) with SPG Vending Solutions, Inc. to extend the contract for one year through and including September 30, 2021, Facilities.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $15,750 to establish the budget for the Sheriff's Office VOCA grant, Auditor.
2. $15,750 to establish the budget for the District Attorney's Office VOCA grant, Auditor.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Audit Reports (1st Quarter FY2020):
a. Animal Services.
b. Constable, Precinct 1.
c. Constable, Precinct 2.
d. Constable, Precinct 3.
e. Constable, Precinct 4.
f. County Clerk.
g. Community Supervision and Corrections Department.
3. Acceptance of the C.T.D. Program (CSE-IT, TREAT IT, DIVERT IT) grant in the amount of $320,379.42 through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, Juvenile Probation.
4. Grant application for the FY2021 District Attorney Testing for Forensic Evidence Grant in the amount of $156,465 through the Office of the Governor, Public Safety Office, Criminal Justice Division, District Attorney.
5. TexPool Resolution Amending Authorized Representatives to add Kristine Malone as First Assistant County Auditor, Auditor.
6. Redesignation of Private Road 5701 to Espino Road with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
7. Grant a fire lane and mutual access easement to the City of McKinney across from the county service center property, Public Works.
8. Amend the Flexible Spending Account Plan to allow mid-year annual pledge changes as a result of COVID-19, as allowed by the Internal Revenue Service, Human Resources.
9. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
7. Utilization of CARES funding, Commissioners Court.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Acceptance of the Discretionary State-Aid Grant award through the Texas Juvenile Justice Department, Juvenile Probation.
1. Intra-County transfers transmitted on June 4, 2020, Auditor.