a. Disbursements for the period ending May 26, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $109,071.70, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Construction, New Office Building for Precinct 2 Justice of the Peace & Constable (IFB No. 2020-272), Construction Projects.
1. Construction, North Employee Door Repairs, Steindam Courts Building (IFB No. 2020-208) to Nouveau Technology Services, L.P. dba Nouveau Construction and Technology Services L.P., further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute Construction Agreement, and budget adjustment in the amount of $30,000 for same, Construction & Projects.
2. Jail and Personal Inmate Supplies (IFB No. 2019-188) to various vendors, Sheriff.
3. Firearms, Ammunition, and Accessories (IFB No. 2020-125) to various vendors, Sheriff.
4. Safety Wear (IFB No. 2020-186) to various vendors, Sheriff.
1. Correction to the Memorandum of Understanding between the North Texas Regional Veterans Court and Smart Start, Inc. for alcohol monitoring and reporting operations, 296th District Court.
2. Customer Queuing Solution (Contract No. 2020-297) with Nemo-Q L.P., Information Technology.
3. Interlocal Cooperative Purchasing Agreement with Denton County per Texas Local Government Code 791, Purchasing.
1. No. 1 to Professional Services, Architectural, Adult Detention Center Assessment and Design Services (RFQ No. 2019-021) with Brinkley Sargent Wiginton Architects, Inc. to add phase 1 design services, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Construction & Projects.
2. No. 1 to Services: Janitorial (RFP No. 2017-172) with Oriental Building Services, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
3. No. 2 to Election Voting System & Services (RFP No. 2018-241) with Election Systems & Software, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including June 30, 2021, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
4. No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement for Jail Services (Agreement No. 2018-390) with the City of Celina to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Tax Statement Preparation and Mailing Service (RFP No. 2017-202) with VariVerge, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2021, Tax Assessor-Collector.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $10,804.74 to establish the budget for the Sheriff's Office VOCA grant, Auditor.
2. $70,000 to increase funding for GPS devices, Sheriff.
j. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly financial reports for February 2020.
k. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. May 4, 2020.
2. May 11, 2020.
1. Grant application for FY2020 Bulletproof Vest Partnership through the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance, Auditor.
2. Amending plat for Lot 12R of the Preston Park Estates Phase III Subdivision, Engineering.
3. Redesignation of County Road 94 to Lynn Stambaugh Parkway with rural address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
4. Redesignation of Private Road 5672 to Huff Hideaway with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
5. Redesignation of Private Road 5700 to Bar 2 Ranch Road with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
6. Grant application for the FY2020 Reducing Risk for Girls in Juvenile Justice grant through the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Division, Juvenile Probation.
7. Acceptance of the FY2020 Help America Vote Act (HAVA) CARES Act Sub-Grant in the amount of $888,467.44, Elections.
8. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
9. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on May 7, 2020, Auditor.
2. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on May 14, 2020, Auditor.
3. Change Order No. 3 to Construction, Collin County Justice Center, Replacement of Chilled Water Actuators and Valves (IFB No. 2019-084) for owner requested deductive change order to reverse the majority of Change Order No. 2 from the scope of work, Construction & Projects.
4. County overtime for the pay period ended May 17, 2020, Human Resources.
5. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
6. Turnover, Human Resources.
7. Addendum No. 1 to Engineering Services, Geotech and Materials Testing for Roads and Buildings (RFQ No. 2020-200) to make various changes to the Request for Qualifications, Purchasing.
8. Addendum No. 1 to Professional Services, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) Engineering Services (RFQ No. 2020-225) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
9. Amendment No. 12 to P25 Trunked Radio Replacement (Contract No. 2016-020) to make various changes to the contract, Sheriff.
10. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $50,571.56 to establish the budget for the FY2020 Lake Patrol Grant, Auditor.
b. $1,357,355 to establish the budget for the DSHS CPS/COVID-19 grant, Auditor.
c. $6,765 for the purchase of weapons attachments and accessories utilizing Federal Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.