3. DocuSign (Coop Quote No. 2020-287) to Carahsoft Technology Corporation through DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-4288, Information Technology.
4. Sierra Wireless (Coop Quote No. 2020-220) to GTS Technology Solutions, Inc. through DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-3652 and budget amendment in the amount of $27,942 for same, Information Technology.
5. Testing: Postmortem Toxicology (IFB No. 2020-140) to National Medical Services, Inc., Medical Examiner.
1. Hardware Sales and License Agreement with Survivr PBC (Contract No. 2020-279) for Virtual Reality Simulator and Equipment, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
2. Modification of Intergovernmental Agreement with the United States Marshals Services to incorporate the use of guard services to monitor Federal Prisoners on a case-by-case basis during court hearings conducted via video teleconferencing when the Federal Judiciary has restricted in-person presentation of a prisoner before the court, Sheriff.
1. No. 1 to County Depository Services (Contract No. 2014-206) with The American National Bank of Texas to make various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Auditor.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $11,536.85 to establish the budget for the District Attorney's VOCA grant, Auditor.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly Financial Reports for January 2020.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. April 27, 2020.
1. Grant application for the FY2021 Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Site Based Program (COSSAP) grant through the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance, District Attorney.
2. Redesignation of Private Road 5693 to Maddie Drive with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
3. Exemption to the bid process per Texas Local Government Code 262.024(a)(2) for all purchases related to COVID-19 up to $250,000, Purchasing.
4. Grant application for the FY2020 Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Program (CESF) grant through the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance, Sheriff.
5. Facilities organizational structure and position changes, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted April 23, 2020, Auditor.
2. P-Card disbursements, Auditor.
3. County overtime for the pay period ended May 3, 2020, Human Resources.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $1,900 utilizing Federal Forfeiture Funds for the purchase of CID Dry-Erase Boards and accessories, Sheriff.