Commissioners Court Jack Hatchell Administration Building 4th Floor, 2300 Bloomdale Road, McKinney April 27, 2020 1:30 P.M.
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Commissioners Court will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Public Comments will be accepted at email@example.com until 1:30 p.m. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
Invocation – Commissioner Fletcher Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Hale Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag – Commissioner Williams
a. Disbursements for the period ending April 21, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Recruiter for Detention Officer Position (RFP No. 2020-247) and budget adjustment for same, Sheriff.
1. Office Furniture Contract - Multi Party Buying Agreement (Contract No. 2020-255) utilizing Collin County Community College District Contract, Furniture - Annual Contract to purchase furniture items from a multi-vendor contract accepted and approved by Collin County Community College District, Purchasing.
2. Annual Office Furniture (Contract No. 2020-256) to Plano Office Supply utilizing the Collin County Community College District Contract, Annual HON blanket purchase agreement, Purchasing.
3. TALINO Forensic Workstations (Coop Quote No. 2020-245) to Sumuri LLC through GSA Contract No. GS-35F-363DA, Information Technology.
1. Advance Funding Agreement for a project using funds held in the State Highway 121 subaccount for roadway improvements (Frontier Parkway from SH 289 to Dallas North Tollway in the City of Celina), establish a fund, and budget amendment for same, Engineering.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Professional Services, Architect for Small County Projects (RFQ No. 2018-294) with Spurgin & Associates Architects to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Construction & Projects.
2. HVAC Contractor Services (IFB No. 2018-233) with Assured Mechanical Solutions, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2021, Facilities.
g. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly Financial Reports for October 2019.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 30, 2020, Special Session.
1. Redesignation of Private Road 5691 to Cedar Meadow Drive with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
2. Acceptance of the Welch Allyn rebate check in the amount of $300.00 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Addendum No. 1, No. 2, and No. 3 to Herbicide Treatment of Roadside ROW & Encroachments (IFB No. 2020-054) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.