Commissioners Court Jack Hatchell Administration Building 4th Floor, 2300 Bloomdale Road, McKinney April 20, 2020 1:30 P.M.
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Commissioners Court will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Public Comments will be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org until 1:30 p.m. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
Invocation – Commissioner Webb Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Fletcher Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag – Judge Hill
a. Disbursements for the period ending April 14, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $2,156,959.58, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Professional Service, Surveying (RFQ No. 2020-228), Public Works.
1. Construction, Collin County Justice Center, Kitchen MAU Replacement (IFB No. 2020-164) to Air Conditioning Innovative Solutions, Inc. dba ACIS, and further authorize Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the construction agreement, Construction & Projects.
2. OEM Toner Cartridges for Laser and Inkjet Printers (Coop Quote No. 2020-136) to various vendors, Purchasing.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Liquid Asphalts (IFB No. 2019-114) with Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. to extend the contract through and including May 6, 2021, Public Works.
2. Liquid Asphalts (IFB No. 2019-114) with P Squared Emulsion Plants, LLC dba P2 Emulsions to extend the contract through and including May 6, 2021, Public Works.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 23, 2020.
1. Scope and fee proposal from BGE, Inc. for Professional Services, Engineering: Alignment Study, Environmental Analysis and Preparation of Design Schematic for FM 546 from Bridgefarmer Road in Lowry Crossing to CR 400 in Princeton and from 2300 feet east of FM 982 to Baron Drive; and at the intersection with US 380, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
2. Resolution requesting the inclusion of the MPO's proposed updates to the 2020 unified transportation program for Collin County, Engineering.
3. Redesignation of Private Road 5690 to Hafliger Way with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
4. Redesignation of County Road 290 (northern E-W section only) to W Panther Pkwy with address range update consistent with the Van Alstyne city addressing, GIS/Rural Addressing.
5. Conduct a no cost trial of Elastic's Endpoint Protection with Elastic NV for up to sixty (60) days, Information Technology.
6. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
7. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on April 1, 2020, Auditor.
2. P-Card disbursements, Auditor.
3. County overtime for the pay period ended April 5, 2020, Human Resources.