a. Disbursements for the period ending March 31, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $912,579.47, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Professional Services, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) Engineering Services (RFQ No. 2020-225), Construction & Projects.
1. Construction, Roof Replacement, Collin County Central Plant (IFB No. 2020-132) to R&B Roofing, LLC and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement, Construction & Projects.
1. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with the City of Nevada (Agreement No. 2020-235) for road & bridge improvements, Public Works.
1. No. 1 to Update of Collin County Subdivision Regulations, Floodplain Regulations, County Drainage Design Manual, and County Road Policy Manual (Agreement No. 2018-152) with Lamb-Star Engineering, L.P. to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
2. No. 1 to the Interlocal Agreement for Ambulance Services (Agreement No. 2019-092) with the City of Nevada to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including October 31, 2020, set the rate for FY2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal.
3. No. 1 to the Interlocal Agreement for Ambulance Services (Agreement No. 2019-093) with the City of Princeton to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including October 31, 2020, set the rate for FY2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $3,000,000 to reallocate funds from road construction line item to right-of-way line item for the continued purchase of right-of-way for Frontier Parkway, Engineering.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 24, 2020.
2. March 2, 2020.
3. March 9, 2020.
1. Final plat for Bridgewater Phase 4b, Engineering.
3. Participate in a free trial for a multi-factor identification product from Cisco Duo Security through and including July 2, 2020, Information Technology.
4. Acceptance of the Home Depot Incentive Program rebate check in the amount of $732.66 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
5. Acknowledge the utilization of two (2) vehicles obtained under the State forfeiture statutes to be used for investigative purposes, Sheriff.
6. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
7. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Right-of-way acquisition for the Dallas North Tollway, Phase 4A from US 380 North to FM 428, Parcel 41-5C, Special Projects.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on March 13, 2020, Auditor.
2. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
3. Turnover, Human Resources.
4. County overtime for the pay period ended March 22, 2020, Human Resources.
5. Amendment No. 3 to Access Control & Time Collection (Contract No. 2016-044) with dormaKaba Workforce Solutions, LLC to provide various changes to the contract, Information Technology.
6. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $30,171 to establish the budget for the FY2020 Statewide Automated Victim Notification Services Grant, Auditor.
b. $89,799.47 to establish the budget for FY2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant, Auditor.