a. Disbursements for the period ending March 3, 2020, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $1,931,578.55, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Uninterruptible Power Supply Replacement (IFB No. 2020-071) to Graybar Electric Company, Inc., and further authorize the trade-in of existing uninterruptible power supply equipment, Facilities.
2. Road Materials, Aggregate Grade 4, Type B (IFB No. 2020-212) to Nobles Road Construction, Inc. dba Loraine Quarry Products through TxSmart Buy Cooperative Contract No. 748-N1, Public Works.
1. Interlocal Dispatch Agreement with the Princeton Fire Department effective October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2020, Sheriff.
2. Interlocal Dispatch Agreement with Farmersville ISD effective October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2020, Sheriff.
1. No. 6 to Lease Agreement with Collin County Health Care Trust Foundation for property located at 920 E. Park Blvd., Plano, Texas to reduce the square footage of the lease to 20,437 square feet and reduce the base rent to monthly installments of $25,546.25, Construction & Projects.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 10, 2020.
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Case No. 429-01216-2020 Creekview Landing Property Owner's Association v. Collin County Commissioners' Court, Administrative Services.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Uninterruptible Power Supply Replacement (IFB No. 2020-071) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Addendum No. 1 and No. 2 to Construction, Roof Replacement, Collin County Central Plant (IFB No. 2020-132) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
4. Addendum No. 1, No. 2, and No. 3 to Construction, Door Replacements at Adult Detention and Minimum Security Facilities (IFB No. 2020-089) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
5. County overtime for the pay period ended February 23, 2020, Human Resources.