1. Psychological Examinations for Law Enforcement Personnel (RFP No. 2020-157), Human Resources.
2. Safety Wear (IFB No. 2020-186), Sheriff.
3. Firearms, Ammunition, and Accessories (IFB No. 2020-125), Sheriff.
1. Vehicles, Trucks for Public Works (Contract No. 2020-191) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. through Goodbuy Cooperative Contract No. 20-8F000, Public Works.
2. Equipment Trailers (IFB No. 2020-122) to various vendors, Public Works.
1. Personal Services Agreement with Tess Lipscomb (Contract No. 2020-203) for Lead Clinician for the VALOR Program, grant exemption from the competitive bid process per Texas Local Government Code 262.024(a)(4), and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, 296th District Court.
2. Roadway Improvements Agreement with Lackland Calmont Ltd. (Agreement No. 2020-209) for the Green Meadows subdivision, Public Works.
1. No. 13 to Storm Water Management Program (Agreement No. 12179-08) with Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. for Phase II support services, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
h. Change Order(s):
1. No. 2 to Construction, Myers Park Roadway Improvements (IFB No. 2018-336) with DDM Construction Corporation for removal of additional asphalt quantities, addition of a drive culvert and parking stops and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Special Projects.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $59,049,751.85 for encumbrance rollover from FY2019 to FY2020, Auditor.
2. $8,069,867 to reallocate funds to cover negative categories and/or negative departmental budgets for FY 2019, Auditor.
1. Grant application for the FY2021 General Victim Assistance Grant through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, District Attorney.
2. Final Plat and Sign Plan for The Hills of Lone Star Phase 10, Haley Cove, Engineering.
3. Redesignation of County Road 544 (north section only) to Corry Lane, GIS/Rural Addressing.
4. 2020 Collin County historic tax abatement for 920 18th Street, Plano, Texas, Historical Commission.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2020 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. P-Card Disbursements, Auditor.
2. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
3. County overtime for the pay period ended February 9, 2020, Human Resources.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $277,219 to establish the budget for the FY 2019 State Criminal Alien Assistance Program grant, Auditor.