1. Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
2. Consent agenda to approve:
a. Disbursements for the period ending January 21, 2020, Auditor.
1. Amendment No. 3 to FY2020 Public Health Emergency Preparedness Hazards grant (Contract No. 537-18-0128-00001) with the Texas Department of State Health Services to increase funding in the amount of $11,997 in federal funds with a required match of $1,200, Health Care.
c. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly Financial Reports for September 2019.
d. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. December 16, 2019.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2019 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $11,997 to establish the budget for the FY2020 Public Health Emergency Preparedness/Hazards grant, Auditor.