1. Declare FARO Technologies, Inc. as the sole source provider and grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per Local Government Code 262.024(a)(7)(A) for the purchase of a laser scanner for Sheriff’s Office investigations, Purchasing.
___________________________ Keith Self COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2017 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Engagement Letter with Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. to perform the Community Supervision & Corrections Department annual audit for FY2016, Auditor.
2. Engagement Letter with Pattillo, Brown & Hill, L.L.P. to perform the Juvenile Probation annual audit for FY 2016, Auditor.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
a. No. 1 to Construction, Health Care Services Pavement Replacement (IFB No. 2016-306) to make various changes to the Invitation For Bid, Purchasing.
b. No. 1 to Supplies: Plumbing (IFB No. 2016-113) to extend the close date, Purchasing.
3. Change Order No. 3 to Construction, Restoration of Remediation Areas, 900 E. Park (IFB No. 2015-349) with SDB Contracting Services, Inc. for the installation of 91 owner provided blinds and Blackout solar control window film to two (2) windows, Construction & Projects.
4. Budget amendment in the amount of $16,216 for the purchase of body armor plates and gun safes utilizing the District Attorney Federal Treasury Forfeiture Fund, District Attorney.