2. Vehicle, Ford F-350 Crew Cab (Contract No. 2020-130) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. through GoodBuy Cooperative Contract No. 19-8F000, Public Works.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Wylie for the Rita & Truett Smith Public Library for FY2020 in the amount of $6,868 effective October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2020, Budget.
2. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement for Fire Inspection and Fire Plan Review Services for Commercial Buildings with the City of Josephine through and including September 30, 2020, Fire Marshal.
3. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Parker for Child Abuse Investigation Services and Law Enforcement Services commencing October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2023, Sheriff.
4. Interlocal Dispatch Agreement with Melissa ISD effective October 1, 2019 through and including September 30, 2020, Sheriff.
1. No. 4 to Interlocal Agreement for Environmental Services (Agreement No. 2015-336) with the City of Princeton to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 20, 2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Development Services.
2. No. 5 to Jury Management Systems (RFP No. 2013-179) to change the name from Conduent Government Systems, LLC to Avenu Government Systems, LLC and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
3. No. 6 to Jury Management System (RFP No. 2013-179) with Avenu Government Systems, LLC to renew maintenance for the period October 1, 2019 through and including March 31, 2020 and set month to month rates until the new software is implemented, District Clerk.
h. Change Order(s):
1. No. 3 to Reconstruction: Lavon Beach Estates (IFB No. 2019-128) with HD Cook's Rock Solid, Inc. dba Rock Solid to add line 110: haul and spread four (4) inches flex base, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Public Works.
i. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Interlocal Agreement for Fire Inspection and Fire Plan Review Services (Agreement No. 2018-286) with the City of Farmersville to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2020, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal.
2. Insurance, Long Term Care (RFP No. 07710-09) with Unum Life Insurance Company of America to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including December 31, 2020, Human Resources.
3. Services: Body Repair and Painting for Light, Medium, & Heavy Duty Vehicles (IFB No. 2018-263) with El Dorado Motors, Inc. dba El Dorado Collision to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including February 3, 2021, Public Works.
4. Services: Body Repair and Painting for Light, Medium, & Heavy Duty Vehicles (IFB No. 2018-263) with Collision Repair Unit 3, LLC dba Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including February 3, 2021, Public Works.
j. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. November 25, 2019.
1. Grant application for the FY2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant through the Office of Emergency Management in the amount of $111,477.89, Fire Marshal.
2. Redesignation of Private Road 5684 to Organic One with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
3. Acceptance of 1,400 cubic yards of asphalt road millings from the Texas Department of Transportation, Public Works.
4. Assignment and Assumption for Consulting Services: Phase III Implementation P25 Trunked Radio System Replacement (Contract No. 2017-086) to change the name from Black & Veatch Corporation to Mission Critical Partners, LLC, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
5. BuyBoard Purchasing Cooperative rebate in the amount of $12,289 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item, and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
6. Sale of unimproved street right-of-way (Williams Street) in Copeville to Mr. Larry Jones, Special Projects.
7. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
8. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
5. District Clerk office update, District Clerk.
6. Resolution supporting McKinney National Airport runway extension, County Judge.
7. Regional Transportation Council monthly update, Commissioner, Precinct 4.
8. North Central Texas Council of Governments Executive Board monthly update, County Judge.
10. Future agenda items without discussion.
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Possession and Use Agreement for Frontier Parkway, Right-of-Way Parcel 5, Special Projects.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2019 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Budget Amendment in the amount of $175,000 for Special Revenue Funds 1037 and 1063, District Attorney.
1. Outstanding Agenda Items, Commissioners Court.
2. County overtime for the pay period ended December 15, 2019, Human Resources.
3. Voluntary Terminations, Human Resources.
4. Turnover, Human Resources.
5. Health insurance open enrollment status, County Judge.
6. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $36,920 to establish the budget for the FY 2020 IRS Task Force grant, Auditor.
b. $30,552 to Academy Computer Services to provide leased technical equipment, software installs, updates and system maintenance for the Inmate Education Lab, utilizing the Inmate Commissary fund, Sheriff.