a. Disbursements for the period ending August 22, 2023, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Office Supplies (Coop Quote No. 2023-373) to ODP Business Solutions, LLC utilizing Omnia Partners City of Tamarac Contract No. 19-12R, Purchasing.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Wylie concerning McMillen Drive from McCreary Road to Country Club Road, 2018 Bond Project No. RI18028, Engineering.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Anna concerning Leonard Road from Foster Crossing to the Collin County Outer Loop, 2018 Bond Project No. RI18031, Engineering.
3. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Josephine concerning North Greenville Ave from CR 850 to IDS Property Line, 2018 Bond Project No. RI18030, Engineering.
4. Master Services Agreement (Contract No. 2023-338) with Waypoint Business Solutions, LLC for Isilon Production Storage System Expansion, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
1. No. 6 to Software Maintenance, Records Management System (Contract No. 2013-019) with MCCi, LLC to extend Laserfische support for one (1) year through and including October 13, 2024, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
f. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Adventure Camp RTU Replacements (Contract No. 2022-382) with Johnson Controls, Inc. to provide various changes to the contract, utilizing the Sourcewell Coop. Contract No. 070121-JHN and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Professional Services, Testing and Balancing Services for Various Projects (RFQ No. 2021-311) with Engineered Air Balance Co., Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including October 31, 2024, Construction & Projects.
2. Professional Services, General Civil Engineering (Contract No. 2021-296) with Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2024, Engineering.
3. GPS Offender Monitoring (Contract No. 2022-230) with Buddi US, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2024, Purchasing.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $266,454,500 to record proceeds of 2023 bond funds for road and open space bond projects, Auditor.
2. $77.60 to re-budget a refund received for overpayment of recording fees on two (2) parcels, Engineering.
3. $4,180 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
1. Removal of a cash box from the Juvenile Probation Office in the amount of $100, Auditor.
2. Reject all proposals received for Construction: Collin County Adult Detention Facility Infirmary Expansion (IFB No. 2023-188), Construction & Projects.
3. Accept the roads within Branch Village Phase 1 and 2 for county maintenance, Engineering.
4. Transfer of equipment to Myers Park, Engineering.
5. Assignment of two (2) vehicles from fleet services to Constable, Precinct 3, Public Works.
6. Payment of Guardian RFID Invoice No. 9486 in the amount of $49,195, utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds,Sheriff.
7. Purchase of various inmate supplies not to exceed $30,492.92, utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
8. Payment of Digital Direct Communications Invoice No. 30212 and Invoice No. 30211 for a total amount of $12,923.40, utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Contract renewals for CSCD, Sex Offender Counseling (RFP No. 2022-334 & No. 2022-444) with F. Liles Arnold, LPC, LSOTP, Creative Counseling, Inc., Fletcher Counseling, Inc., LSOTP, Anna J. Shursen, PhD, LSOTP d/b/a Forensic Evaluation and Treatment Services, and Sereneco Wellness Center to extend the contracts for one (1) year through and including August 31, 2024, Adult Probation.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted August 10, 2023, Auditor.