Special Session – Commissioners Court Jack Hatchell Administration Building 4th Floor, 2300 Bloomdale Road, McKinney August 14, 2023, 1:30 P.M.
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL SESSION MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Commissioners Court will meet in a SPECIAL SESSION meeting on Monday, August 14, 2023 at 1:30 P.M. (Tuesday, August 15, 2023, Wednesday, August 16, 2023, Thursday, August 17, 2023 and Friday, August 18, 2023 at 9:00 A.M.; AS NEEDED FOR THE BUDGET WORKSHOP). Following is the agenda for said meeting:
Call to order. Court will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
FY 2024 Budget Workshop:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.
1. Recommended Budget Overview
2. Trails of Blue Ridge (Special Road District) Recommended Budget Overview
4. Collin County Soil & Water Conservation District Request
5. FY 2024 salary increases for the County Administrator, Elections Administrator and County Extension Agents
6. Addition of five (5) vehicles to the Sheriff's Office fleet
c. Compensation & Benefits Discussion and Any Action
1. Uniform Pay Policy
2. Benefit Change Discussion and Any Action
3. Compensation Discussion and Any Action
4. TCDRS Contribution Rate
5. Proposed Elected Officials Salaries
6. FY 2024 Employee Related Compensation
8. Commissioners Court Changes to Recommended Budget
9. Review of Add/Delete List
10. Court Recommended Budget Review
11. FY 2024 Proposed Tax Rate
12. Schedule Public Hearings
a. Tax Rate Public Hearing (Tax Code 26.05 & 26.06)
b. Budget Public Hearing (LGC 111.067 & 111.068)
13. Proposed bond election and order calling a bond election to be held on November 7, 2023 within the County, making provisions for the conduct of the election and other provisions relating thereto
EXECUTIVE SESSION (upon recess of GENERAL DISCUSSION)
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.