1. Bonds for Elected Officials (RFP No. 2023-168), Human Resources.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Celina regarding the purchase and reimbursement of property acquisition for the expansion of the Dallas North Tollway, Engineering.
e. Change Order(s):
1. No. 2 to Fujitsu Document Scanners, Lexmark Printers and Accessories (Contract No. 2021-229) with MTS Partners, Inc. d/b/a iPrint Technologies to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including July 6, 2024, add various line items, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $50,000 to cover the budget shortfall for Project BDI7502: Resurface McKinney Service Center Shop Floor, Construction & Projects.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Purchase of property for US 380 Freeway, Engineering.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
Public Comments not related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. P-Card Disbursements, Auditor.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Firearms, Ammunition and Accessories (IFB No. 2023-218) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Addendum No. 1 to Safety Wear (IFB No. 2023-219) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
4. Addendum No. 1 to Bonds for Elected Officials (RFP No. 2023-168) to make various changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.