1. Interlocal Agreement for Environmental Services (Contract No. 2023-302) with the City of Weston, commencing on July 1, 2023 through and including September 30, 2023, Development Services.
1. No. 1 to Image Management Agreement for Leased Copiers (Contract No. 2022-347) with Novatech, Inc. to replace 51 fleet HP copiers, through HP Omnia Partners Coop Quote No. R210403, with 51 fleet Konica Minolta copiers, through Konica Minolta Omnia Partners Coop Quote No. R191101, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
2. No. 4 to Design of Park Blvd from FM 2514 to SH 78 (Contract No. 2019-055) with Halff Associates, Inc. for additional engineering services due to delays, further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same and budget adjustment in the amount of $174,701, Engineering.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. WEX Fleet Fuel Cards (Coop Contract No. 2021-313) with WEX Bank, utilizing Sourcewell Coop Contract No. 080620-WEX to extend the contract for one (1) year though and including July 11, 2024 Public Works.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. May 22, 2023.
1. Grant application for the FY2023 Bulletproof Vest Partnership Grant through the US Justice Department, Office of Justice Programs, Auditor.
2. Increase two (2) Trinity Falls deputy positions and two (2) City of Lucas deputy positions from 80 hours to 84 hours per payroll period, Sheriff.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. Budget amendment resulting in a net-zero dollar change to reallocate funds from personnel category to contractual category due to the COVID-19 Detection and Mitigation in Confinement Facilities Grant Contract Amendment, Auditor.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.