1. Professional Services, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) Engineering Services (RFQ No. 2023-258), Construction & Project.
2. Audio Video Equipment Upgrade in JP Courtrooms (RFP No. 2023-263), Information Technology.
1. Preservation of the County Clerk's Criminal and Civil Case Files (Coop Quote No. 2023-277) to Kofile Technologies, Inc. through TXMAS Cooperative Contract No. TXMAS-18-3602, County Clerk.
2. Docusign Renewal (Coop Quote No. 2023-283) to CDW Government LLC through TIPS Cooperative Contract No. 200105, Information Technology.
3. Software: Maintenance, Support (Coop Quote No. 2023-282) to ePlus Technology Inc. through TIPS Cooperative Contract No. 200105, Information Technology.
1. Interlocal Agreement with Texas Division of Emergency Management for office space in the Fire Marshal/Emergency Management offices, Fire Marshal.
f. Change Order(s):
1. No. 14 to Construction, Collin County Adult Detention Facility, Phase 1 Addition (IFB No. 2021-239) with Ratcliff Constructors, L.P. to provide various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Construction & Projects.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. April 3, 2023.
2. April 10, 2023.
3. April 17, 2023.
4. April 24, 2023.
5. May 1, 2023.
1. Sale of property located at W J S Russell 4th Addition (CMC) Block 10 Lot 42, to Osiel Salinas, upon payment of $35,000, Commissioners Court.
2. Sale of property located at W J S Russell 4th Addition (CMC) Block 10 Lot 41, to Osiel Salinas, upon payment of $35,000, Commissioners Court.
3. Sale of property located at W J S Russell 2nd Addition (CMC) Block 6 Lot 14A and 15B, to Arnulfo Alvarado, upon payment of $1,051, Commissioners Court.
4. Sale of property located at W J S Russell 2nd Addition (CMC) Block 6 Lot 14C and 15D, to Arnulfo Alvarado, upon payment of $1,051, Commissioners Court
5. Final Plat and sign plan for Country Estates, Engineering.
6. Subdivision regulations variance request to allow less than 100' road frontage on Lot 2B of Litchford Heights Addition, Engineering.
7. Redesignation of Private Road 5869 as Serenity Trail with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
8. Payment in the amount of $12,000 for Inmate Programs Law Library LexisNexis annual subscription utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. P-card disbursements, Auditor.
2. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $5,000 to establish the budget for the FY2023 Title IV-E Welfare Services Grant, Auditor.
b. $36,902.07 to establish the budget for the FY2023 Title IV-E County Legal Services Grant, Auditor.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.