a. Disbursements for the period ending May 9, 2023, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $223,199.35, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Fuels (IFB No. 2023-262), Public Works.
1. Cybersecurity Maintenance Agreement to Netsync Network Solutions, Inc., Information Technology.
1. No. 1 to Physical Records Management System for County Clerk (Contract No. 2022-258) with Carahsoft Technology Corp. to establish the rates and add two (2) SaaS maintenance renewal terms through DIR Cooperative Contract No. DIR-TSO-4288 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, County Clerk.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $5,341.90 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
2. $1,350 to change current Veteran software, Human Resources.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly financial reports for February 2023.
1. Under fill a Crimes Against Children Court Officer position, 296th District Court.
2. Accept the donation of technology equipment from GTS Technology Solutions, Inc., Information Technology.
3. Purchase of cellular service and data plan, Medical Examiner.
4. Designate Corrections Products Company LTD (CPC) as the sole source provider of the Adtec 1101 Electro-Mechanical Lock, and grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per Texas Local Government Code 262.024(7)(a), Purchasing.
5. Payment of various invoices in the amount of $17,850 utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
6. Accept the donation of the GrayKey Essential package and Artifact IQ Pro from Operation Underground Railroad, Sheriff.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Right of way acquisition for the Outer Loop (FM 2478 to US 75), Engineering.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
Public Comments not related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County accounts transfers transmitted on April 27, 2023, Auditor.