1. Vehicles, 1 Ton Flatbed Trucks (Contract No. 2023-084) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. through TIPS USA Cooperative Contract No. 210907, and budget amendment in the amount of $23,635 for same, Public Works.
1. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement for Traffic Regulation in Special Districts with Magnolia Pointe MUD No. 1 through and including September 30, 2024, Sheriff.
e. Change Order(s):
1. No. 5 to Construction, Road: Frontier Parkway (CR 5) Paving and Drainage Improvement (Contract No. 2020-303) with Mario Sinacola & Sons Excavating, Inc. to make various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Signs, Sign Materials, and Hardware (IFB No. 2022-121) with Vulcan, Inc. d/b/a Vulcan Aluminum, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including June 19, 2024, Public Works.
1. $929 for the purchase of one (1) scanner, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 27, 2023.
1. Temporary Mental Health Managed Counsel Attorney position, 219th District Court.
2. Final plat for Arbor Trails Phase 1, Engineering.
3. Redesignation of County Road 163 as North Ridge Road with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
4. Redesignation of County Road 87 and the north-south section of County Road 90 as South Coit Road with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
5. Redesignation of the east-west section of County Road 90 as Old Glendenning Road with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
6. Redesignation of Private Road 5796 as Lasso Lane, Private Road 5797 as Buckboard Bend, Private Road 5798 as Rodeo Road and Private Road 5799 as Spur Street with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
7. Combine two (2) part-time Equipment Operator positions into one (1) full-time Equipment Operator position, Human Resources.
8. Declare the attached list of Collin County property as surplus, authorize the Purchasing Agent to sell via on-line auction, and authorize advertising for same, Purchasing.
9. Grant application for the FY2023 State Criminal Alien Assistance Program Grant through the Bureau of Justice Assistance, Grants Management System, Sheriff.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Acceptance of the Diversion Alternative Plan Grant in the amount of $53,376.30 through the Texas Juvenile Justice Department, Juvenile Probation.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. P-Card Disbursements, Auditor.
2. Intra-County account transfers transmitted April 6, 2023, Auditor.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.