Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
1. Consent Agenda Items:
a. Disbursements for the period ending March 28, 2023, Auditor.
1. No. 1 to TB Prevention and Control Grant (Contract No. HHS001182200012) with the Texas Department of State Health Services to extend the grant period through and including August 31, 2024 and add $359,696 to pay for the County's services during FY2024, Health Care.
2. No. 4 to Lease Agreement with Collin County Health Care Trust Foundation and Collin County for property located at 825 N. McDonald St, McKinney, TX to extend the lease for five (5) years through and including March 31, 2028, Construction & Projects.
c. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 13, 2023.
1. Grant application for the FY2023-2027 Public Health Infrastructure Grant through the Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
2. Acceptance of the FY2024 Cities Readiness Initiative Grant award through the Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Executive Session Items:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The Board reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing the Board on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Health Care Advisory Board under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2023 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. Budget amendment for FY2021-2024 COVID-19 Vaccination Capacity Project 1 Grant (Contract No. HHS001019500012) with the Texas Department of State Health Services to move funds between categories.