2. Mowing & Trimming of Soil Conservation Structures (IFB No. 2023-138) to Rose & Two Thorns Landscaping & General Contractor, Public Works.
3. Ballistic Bullet Resistant Shields Level III (Coop Quote No. 2023-225) to Galls, LLC utilizing BuyBoard Contract No. 670-22, Sheriff.
1. No. 2 to Enterprise Evidence Management System (RFP No. 2018-048) with Foray Technologies, LLC. to add additional system storage starting year three (3) maintenance period, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
2. No. 3 to Collin County Outer Loop Segment 3A Access Road PS&E from FM 2478 to US 75 (Agreement No, 2020-049) with BGE, Inc. to add services for mitigation requirements and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
3. No. 4 to Lease Agreement with Collin County Health Care Trust Foundation and Collin County for property located at 825 N. McDonald St, McKinney, TX to extend the lease for five (5) years through and including March 31, 2028, Construction & Projects.
4. No. 16 to Frontier Parkway Improvements (Agreement No. 2016-229) with Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter L.L.P. to add design and construction administration efforts for one (1) left turn storage bay to be paid by the City of Celina, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same; budget amendment in the amount of $12,000 upon receipt of funds, Engineering.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Surface Preservation Treatment (Contract No. 2022-265) with Innovative Roadway Solutions, LLC. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including April 30, 2024, Public Works.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $64,123,465.70 for encumbrance rollover from FY2022 to FY2023, Auditor.
2. $81.60 to re-budget the refund for overpayment of recording fees (2018 Bond Fund), Engineering.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 13, 2023.
1. Overtime approval, District Attorney.
2. Collin County Parks and Open Space Project Funding Assistance Program 2018 Bond-5th Series (2023) timeline, Engineering.
3. Redesignation of Lake Road as Gage Road, GIS/Rural Addressing.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
2. Turnover, Human Resources.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.