a. Disbursements for the period ending March 21, 2023, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Psychological Examinations for Law Enforcement Personnel (RFP No. 2023-025), Human Resources.
2. Cisco EOL Switches and Router 2023 (Contract No. 2023-234) to Netsync Network Solutions, Inc. through DIR Cooperative Contract No. DIR-TSO-4167, Information Technology.
d. Change Order(s):
1. No. 5 to Testing: Postmortem Toxicology (Contract No. 2020-140) with National Medical Services, Inc. d/b/a NMS Labs to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including May 17, 2024, make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Medical Examiner.
e. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Street Striping & Pavement Materials (IFB No. 2022-197) with Total Highway Maintenance, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including April 18, 2024, Public Works.
2. Herbicide Treatment of Roadside ROW (IFB No. 2020-054) with NaturChem, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including May 3, 2024, Public Works.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $2,400 to move funds from Maintenance & Operations to Training and Travel, 366th District Court.
2. $7,061 to reallocate funds to the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
3. $3,507 for one-time expenditures related to the relocation of one (1) Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Human Resources.
4. $2,934 for the purchase of two (2) drones and accessories, utilizing Federal Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.
1. Payment of funds to the North Central Texas Council of Governments for proposed US 380 Freeway, Engineering.
2. 2023 Storm Water Management Program Report for the Phase II MS4 Collin County Storm Water Program and Notice of Change, Engineering.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted March 13, 2023, Auditor.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.