a. Disbursements for the period ending March 14, 2023, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $655,506.89, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Professional Services, Engineering, Collin County Outer Loop Segments 2 & 4 from US 380 to the Rockwall County Line (RFQ No. 2023-083), and begin scope and fee negotiations for preliminary engineering services for the development of a schematic design layout, Engineering.
1. No. 2 to Inmate RFID System (Contract No. 2022-135) with Codex Corporation d/b/a Guardian RFID to add Addendum E for the purchase of 22,500 RFID chips at a cost of $17,017.50 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
2. No. 5 to Professional Services, Architectural, Adult Detention Center Expansion, Phase 2 & 3 (RFQ. NO. 2021-353) with Brinkley Sargent Wiginton Architects, Inc. to provide a budget for Phase 3 relocation of jail kitchen, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Construction Projects.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Interlocal Agreement for Animal Control and Animal Shelter Services (Contract No. 2022-264) with East Collin MUD No. 1 to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including May 23, 2024, Development Services.
2. Tyler Jury SMS and eResponse (Contract No. 01318-09) with Tyler Technologies Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including April 19, 2024, Information Technology.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $7,000 to reallocate funds for the Juvenile Detention Exterior Wall Study, Construction & Projects.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Investment Report (4th Quarter FY2022).
2. Animal Services (FY2021).
3. Constable, Precinct 2 (FY2021).
4. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3 (4th Quarter FY2022).
5. Compliance Audit Report (1st Quarter FY2023):
a. Animal Services.
b. Constable, Precinct 1.
c. Constable, Precinct 2.
d. Constable, Precinct 3.
e. Constable, Precinct 4.
f. County Clerk.
g. Community Supervision and Corrections Department.
h. Development Services.
i. District Attorney.
j. District Clerk.
l. Fire Marshal.
m. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1.
n. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2.
o. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3.
p. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4.
q. Juvenile Probation.
r. Law Library.
s. Medical Examiner.
t. Myers Park.
u. Public Works.
w. Tax Assessor Collector.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 13, 2023.
2. February 20, 2023.
1. Deem Brinkley Sargent Wiginton Architects, Inc. the most qualified firm to provide an updated cost estimate for the Juvenile Detention Center Addition and accept the proposal for services, Construction & Projects.
2. Acceptance of the FY2024 Internet Crimes Against Children Grant award, and Interlocal Agreement between the District Attorney and the City of Dallas for same, District Attorney.
3. Salary supplement for ten (10) Misdemeanor Prosecutors, utilizing State Forfeiture Funds, District Attorney.
4. Resolution supporting the expansion and realignment of FM 428, Public Works.
5. Purchase of various items for inmate programs, not to exceed $575, utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
6. Upgrade dongle to an E-Key to mass post property tax payments, Tax Assessor Collector.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. P-Card disbursements, Auditor.
2. Intra-County account transfers transmitted March 2, 2023, Auditor.
3. Reconstruction of County Road 202, Public Works.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $10,000 to establish the budget for the FY2024 Internet Crimes Against Children Grant and Interlocal Agreement between the District Attorney and the City of Dallas, Auditor.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.