1. Professional Services, Appraisal Services (RFQ No. 2023-035) to various vendors, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the appraisal services agreement for same, Engineering.
2. Equipment-Cold Planer Attachment (Contract No. 2023-206) to Holt Texas, LTD d/b/a Holt Cat through Sourcewell Coop. Contract No. 032119-CAT, Public Works.
1. Payment to Kansas City Southern Railway Company in the amount of $915,686 for two (2) roadway easements, two (2) roadway crossing easements, and three (3) temporary construction easements for the Park Boulevard Project (from Parker Road to Spring Creek Parkway), and budget adjustment in the amount of $10,000,000 to cover project shortage, Engineering.
2. Purchase various items in the amount of $1,568.62 utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Pickrell et al v. Collin County, Texas et al 3:22-cv-02425-D, Administrative Services.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Addendum No. 1 to Construction, Emergency Generator Fueling System Replacement (IFB No. 2023-090) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
2. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $45,000 to establish the budget for the FY2023 US Marshals Service Grant, Auditor.
b. $18,689.53 to establish the budget for the FY2023 Body Worn Camera Grant, Auditor.