a. Disbursements for the period ending February 28, 2023, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $145,465.47, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Bonds for Elected Officials (RFP No. 2023-168), Human Resources.
1. General Road, Reconstruction & Improvements (IFB No. 2023-123) to various vendors, Public Works.
1. No. 2 to Temporary Personnel Services (Contract No. 2020-214) with Smith Temporaries, Inc. d/b/a Cornerstone Staffing to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 31, 2024, increase the hourly rate for temporary employees, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Human Resources.
2. No. 4 to Professional Services, Architectural, Adult Detention Center Assessment and Design Services (RFQ No. 2019-021) with Brinkley Sargent Wiginton Architects, Inc. to reimburse the County in the amount of $18,281.32, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Construction & Projects.
g. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Replace Chilled Water Pumps at Courthouse (Coop Quote 2023-149) with Johnson Controls, Inc. to add funds to project and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same; budget amendment in the amount o $10,155, Facilities.
2. No. 11 to Construction, Collin County Adult Detention Facility, Phase 1 Addition (IFB No. 2021-239) to Ratcliff Constructors, L.P. to provide various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Construction & Projects.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Chilled Water Testing Services Equipment & Supplies (Contract No. 2020-429) with Garratt-Callahan Company to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including May 1, 2024, Facilities.
2. Temporary Personnel Services (Contract No. 2020-214) with Howroyd-Wright Employment Agency Inc. d/b/a AppleOne Employment Services to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 31, 2024, Human Resources.
3. Equipment, Rental: Inclined Screener with Rinser (IFB No. 2022-192) with ROMCO, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including April 17, 2024, Public Works.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $9,855 for the purchase of twenty-seven Ingenico Lane 3000 credit card processing machines, Information Technology.
2. $400,000 for consumables for the May and November elections, Elections.
j. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 6, 2023.
1. Redesignation of Private Road 5859 as Fast Lane and Private Road 5860 as Monza Blvd., GIS/Rural Addressing.
2. Rescind award (Court Order 2022-1288-12-05) for Congressman's Office Space Renovations, Admin Building (Coop JOC Quote No. 2023-131) to Native Consolidated Management, LLC d/b/a Native Construction, Purchasing.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Pickrell et al v. Collin County, Texas et al 3:22-cv-02425-D, Administrative Services.
Deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of an employee, Human Resources Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Acceptance of the Diversion Alternative Plan Grant, through the Texas Juvenile Justice Department in the amount of $45,900, Juvenile Probation.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on February 16, 2023, Auditor.
2. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
3. Turnover, Human Resources.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $18,510,840 for FY2022 negative expenditures, Auditor.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.