a. Disbursements for the period ending February 21, 2023, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Purchase of Uniform and Clothing Items (Coop Quote No. 2023-169) to various vendors, Purchasing.
2. Janitorial Supplies (Coop Quote No. 2023-108) to various venders, Purchasing.
d. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Detergents and Dispensers for Laundry and Kitchen (Contract No. 2021-345) with Ecolab Inc. to extend the contract or one (1) year through and including February 27, 2024, include a price redetermination, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
2. No. 1 to Detergents and Dispensers for Laundry and Kitchen (Contract No. 2021-345) with Complete Supply Inc. to extend the contract or one (1) year through and including February 27, 2024, include a price redetermination, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
a. Misdemeanor Prosecutor salary, Commissioner Precinct 4.
3. Executive Session Items:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on February 8, 2023 and February 9, 2023, Auditor.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Mowing & Trimming of Soil Conservation Structures (IFB No. 2023-138) to extend the closing date on the Information for Bid, Purchasing.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.