a. Disbursements for the period ending February 14, 2023, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Personal Services Agreement with Denise Martinez (Contract No. 2023-213) for Clinician of the VALOR Program, grant exemption from the competitive bid process per Texas Local Government Code 262.024(a)(4), and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, 296th District Court.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Plano concerning the Los Rios Park Trail Project, Bond Project No. OI18PG32, Engineering.
2. No. 15 to Frontier Parkway Improvements (Agreement No. 2016-229) with Birkhoof, Hendricks & Carter, L.L.P. to add design and construction administration efforts for two (2) turn storage bays to be paid for by the City of Celina, further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same; budget amendment in the amount of $12,000 when funds are received, Engineering.
3. No. 16 to Storm Water Management Program (Contract No. 12179-08) with Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. to add 2023 annual report and related activities for phase II support services, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
e. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Large Project HVAC Commercial Plumbing & Emergency Repairs (Contract No. 2023-144) with The Brandt Companies, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including February 29, 2024, Facilities.
1. Final plat and sign plan for Raintree Estates, Engineering.
2. Payment of various invoices in the amount of $2,616.90 utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
3. Acceptance of the FY2023 US Marshals Service - Violent Offender Task Force Grant award in the amount of $45,000, Sheriff.
4. Amended 2023 Collin County Historical Commission historic tax abatement recommendations, Special Projects.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. P-Card Disbursements, Auditor.
2. Change Order No. 1 to YMCA HVAC Rentals (Contract No. 2022-445) with HERC Rentals, Inc. to exchange the two (2) twenty ton A/C units for one (1) forty ton combination A/C & heat unit, Purchasing.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s), Auditor:
a. $86,849.04 to establish the budget for the FY2023 Bullet-Resistant Shield Grant for Constable, Precinct 3 through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division.
b. $100,625.28 to establish the budget for the FY2023 Bullet-Resistant Shield Grant for the Sheriff's Office through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division.
c. $423,379 to reallocate for the FY2022 GASB87 lease update, Auditor.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.