4. Varonis Software Maintenance (Coop. Quote No. 2023-201) to NWN Corporation through Choice Partners Cooperative Contract No. 21/031KN-43, Information Technology.
5. OEM Toner Cartridges for Laser and InkJet Printers (Coop Quote No. 2023-153) to various vendors utilizing cooperative contracts, Purchasing.
6. Proofpoint Maintenance (Coop Quote No. 2023-207) to CDW Government, LLC through DIR Cooperative Contract No. DIR-CPO-4547, Purchasing.
1. Interlocal Agreement/License Agreement with the North Central Texas Council of Governments for the use of digital aerial photography, Information Technology.
1. No. 3 to Professional Services, Architectural, Adult Detention Center Assessment and Design Services (RFQ No. 2019-021) with Brinkley Sargent Wiginton Architects, Inc. to reimburse the County in the amount of $30,071.10, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Construction & Projects.
f. Change Order(s):
1. No. 4 to Construction, Road: Outer Loop Access Road, Dallas Pkwy. to East of SH 289 (IFB No. 2019-109) with Mario Sinacola & Sons Excavating, Inc. to make various changes to final quantities based on as-built conditions, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $617 to fund the SQL Server Node Replacement Project shortfall, Information Technology.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted January 26, 2023, Auditor.
2. Change Order No. 1 to Detention Touchscreen Computer Refresh (Coop Quote No. 2022-439) with GTS Technology Solutions, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
3. Change Order No. 3 to Construction, Exterior Repairs to Second Floor Walkway & First Floor Soffit, 900 E. Park Blvd., Plano (IFB No. 2022-198) with Acumen Enterprises, Inc. to provide various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
4. Change Order No. 10 to Construction, Collin County Adult Detention Facility, Phase 1 Addition (IFB No. 2021-239) with Ratcliff Constructors, L.P. to provide various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
5. Addendum No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4 and No. 5 to Construction: Collin County Adult Detention Facility, Phase 2 Addition, CUP (IFB No. 2022-299) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.