2. Mowing & Trimming of Soil Conservation Structures (IFB No. 2023-138), Public Works.
3. Construction, Emergency Generator Fueling System Replacement (IFB No. 2023-090), Public Works.
1. County Clerk's Historical School Census Record Preservation Project (Coop Quote No. 2023-157) to Kofile Technologies, Inc. through TXMAS Cooperative Contract No. TXMAS-18-3602, County Clerk.
2. Plumbing Contractor Services (Coop Contract No. 2023-158) to Amundson Plumbing, LLC through Collin County Community College Contract No. 4503, Facilities.
3. Cisco Maintenance for Hardware (Contract No. 2023-128) to Red River Technology, LLC through DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-4167, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute Payment Plan Agreement with Key Government Finance, Inc. for same, Information Technology.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Frisco concerning the Powerline Hike and Bike Trail Project (Bond Project No. OI18PG30), Engineering.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the Town of Prosper concerning the First Street Pedestrian & Bicycle Tunnel and Trails Project (Bond Project No. OI18PG33), Engineering.
3. Agreement to Contribute Right of Way Funds (Fixed Price) with TxDOT for improvements on Highway No. FM 455 at Hurricane Creek for right of way and relocating and adjusting utilities, and budget adjustment in the amount of $32,925 for same, Engineering.
1. No. 1 to Professional Services, Forensic Engineering Services (RFQ No. 2021-122) with Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including February 21, 2024, revise the hourly billing rates, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Construction & Projects.
h. Change Order(s):
1. No. 1 to Printing: General Office Forms (IFB No. 2022-055) with Scott-Merriman, Inc. to add line items to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
i. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Forensic Testing of Physical Evidence (Contract No. 2020-151) with Armstrong Forensic Laboratory, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 31, 2024, District Attorney.
j. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $7,700 to purchase a computer and iPads for District Courts, 471st District Court.
2. $7,638 to purchase uniforms for Constable, Precinct 1, Budget.
3. $1,500 to purchase one (1) iPad for County Court at Law No. 5, County Court at Law No. 1.
4. $25,680 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
5. $12,000 to budget funds received by Mario Sinacola & Sons Excavating, Inc. for the use of temporary field offices and material/equipment storage, Engineering.
k. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. December 5, 2022.
2. December 12, 2022.
1. Redesignation of a portion of CR 483 as Rosewood Dr., a portion of CR 484 as Traditions Dr., and a rural section of new road Grand Ave. in coordination with the City of Lavon, GIS/Rural Addressing.
2. Computer and Internet Use Policy, Information Technology.
3. Partial road closure (right lanes) of County Roads 134, 132, 138, 178, 179, 176, 177 and 135 on April 2, 2023 to facilitate the Texas High School Cycling League bicycle race, Public Works.
4. Acceptance of the BuyBoard Purchasing Cooperative rebate in the amount of $10,707 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item, and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
5. Payment of various invoices in the amount of $22,616.90 utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
6. Grant application for the FY2022 State Criminal Alien Assistance Program grant through the Bureau of Justice Assistance, Grants Management System, Sheriff.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
Public Comments not related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2023 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Affidavits and other documents for supplemental salaries utilizing the DA Apportionment Fund for FY2023, and budget amendment for same, District Attorney.
2. Paid overtime for Juvenile Detention facility operations, Juvenile Probation.
3. Employee salary changes for wage movement adjustments effective January 9, 2023, Human Resources.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted December 8, 2022, Auditor.
2. Change Order No. 2 to Construction, Exterior Repairs to Second Floor Walkway & First Floor Soffit, 900 E. Park Blvd., Plano to add twenty-three (23) calendar days to completion date for weather delays, Construction & Projects.
3. Change Order No. 9 to Construction, Collin County Adult Detention Facility, Phase 1 Addition (IFB No. 2021-239) with Ratcliff Constructors, L.P. to make various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
4. Turnover, Human Resources.
5. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
6. 2023 proposed road projects, Public Works.
7. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $100,000 to establish the budget for the Local Assistance and Tribal Consistency Fund payments through the U.S. Department of Treasury, Auditor.
b. $34,830 for FY2022 to reallocate funds for Alternative Dispute Resolution, Auditor.
c. $1,138,031 to establish the budget for the FY2023-2024 COVID-19 Detection and Mitigation in Confinement Facilities Grant award through the Texas Department of State Health Service, Auditor.
d. $71,597 to establish the budget for the FY2023 District Attorney Victim Assistance Coordinator Program grant, Auditor.
e. $75,726 to establish the FY2023 Sheriff's Crime Victim Advocate Program grant, Auditor.