a. Disbursements for the period ending December 13, 2022, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $99,425.30, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Construction, Building Automation System Upgrade (IFB No. 2022-292), Facilities.
1. Collin County Courthouse - Chilled Water Pump Replacements (Coop Quote No. TR-CCCPumps-10-28-2022) to Johnson Controls International PLC utilizing Sourcewell Coop Contract No. 070121-JHN, Facilities.
2. Large Project HVAC Commercial Plumbing & Emergency Repairs (Contract No. 2023-144) to The Brandt Companies, LLC utilizing Buyboard Coop Contract No. 638-21, Facilities.
3. Morgue Transport Services (IFB No. 2022-398) to Weatherall Family Funeral Services LLC, Medical Examiner.
5. Inmate Health Care Medical Services (RFP No. 2022-061), Purchasing.
6. Annual Job Order Contract (Contract No. 2023-063) to various contractors utilizing the Collin College Contract No. 4426, Purchasing.
1. Interlocal Agreement for Animal Control and Animal Shelter Services (Contract No. 2023-026) with LC Municipal Utility District No. 1, Development Services.
2. Engineering Services Agreement with Jacobs Engineering Inc. to prepare the construction plans for the second service road of the Outer Loop from Legacy Drive East of Choate Parkway and Legacy Drive to Huddleston Drive, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same; budget adjustment in the amount of $2,503,953.70, Engineering.
3. Interlocal Agreement with the City of McKinney concerning the Wilson Creek Greens Trail Project, 2018 Bond Project No. OI18PG31, Engineering.
4. Dealer Deputy Agreement between Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and PF Automotive, LLC dba Prosper Ford to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
5. Agency-Owned Livescan User Agreement between the Sheriff's Office and the Texas Department of Public Safety, and further authorize signatory authority to the Sheriff to acknowledge the duties and responsibilities of the User Agency for same, Sheriff.
1. No. 4 to Group Benefit/Insurance for Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, COBRA, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Retiree Health & Stop Loss (Contract No. 2019-267) with United Healthcare Services, Inc. for a COBRA rate increase and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Human Resources.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Disaster Debris Removal (Emergency) (RFP No. 2020-199) with CrowderGulf, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including February 22, 2024, Fire Marshal.
i. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Compliance Audit Reports (4th Quarter FY2022):
a. Animal Services.
b. Community Supervision & Corrections Department.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. P-card disbursements, Auditor.
2. Intra-County accounts transfers transmitted December 1, 2022, Auditor.
3. Addendum No. 1 to Morgue Transport Services (IFB No. 2022-398) to issue date change to September 23, 2022, Purchasing.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.