1. Consulting Services Agreement with The Nature Conservancy for continued prairie restoration and maintenance at Parkhill Prairie, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same; budget adjustment in the amount of $41,000, Engineering.
1. No. 5 to Consulting Services: Phase III Implementation P25 Trunked Radio System Replacement (Contract No. 2017-086) with Mission Critical Partners, LLC to extend the contract for one year through and including December 31, 2023, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Host-Neutral Distributed Antenna System (Contract No. 2020-321) with Newbridge Wireless, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including December 12, 2023, Information Technology.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $75.21 to re-budget a refund received for overpayment of recording fees on the purchase of one (1) parcel, Engineering.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Myers Park (FY2020).
2. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2 (FY2021).
3. Sheriff's Office Commissary (FY2021).
4. Monthly financial reports for September 2022.
1. Updates to the final plat of Providence Point Phase 2, Engineering.
2. Final plat and street sign plan for Summit Ranch, Engineering.
3. Acceptance of the FY2023 Body Worn Camera Program Grant award in the amount of $18,689.53 through the Office of the Governor, Sheriff.
4. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
5. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
3. General Discussion Items:
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $45,000 to establish the budget for the FY2023 CJD Juvenile Drug Court (SOAR) Grant, Auditor.
b. $120,000 to establish the budget for the FY2023 CTD Grant, Auditor.
c. $153,678.90 to establish the budget for the FY2023 Juvenile Mental Health Court Grant, Auditor.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.