a. Disbursements for the period ending October 7, 2022, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. FY2023 Maintenance for VMware Software (Coop Contract No. 2022-457) to Unique Digital Technology, LLC through DIR Cooperative Contract No. DIR-TSO-3763, Information Technology.
2. Heavy Equipment, Gradall XL4100 (Contract No. 2023-011) to Kirby-Smith Machinery, Inc. through Tarrant County Cooperative Contract No. 2022-011, and budget amendment in the amount of $25,400 for same, Public Works.
3. Road Materials, Flexbase (IFB No. 2022-324) to various vendors, Public Works.
4. Road Materials, Aggregate for Surface Treatment (IFB No. 2022-333) to various vendors, Public Works.
5. Agreement, Cooperative: Uniform/Misc Rental and Laundry (Contract No. 2022-458) to Cintas Corporation, utilizing Omnia Partners Cooperative Contract No. R-BB-19002 and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
1. Interlocal Agreement with LifePath Systems (Agreement No. 2023-044) for an annual amount of $2,747,781 to be paid in quarterly installments commencing October 1, 2022 through and including September 30, 2023, Budget.
2. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement for Road and Bridge Improvements (Agreement No. 2022-424) with the City of McKinney, Public Works.
3. GIS Multi-Function Copier/Printer Lease Agreement (Contract No. 2022-397) with Xerox Corporation, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Purchasing.
4. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and McDavid Plano - Acra, LLC d/b/a Park Place Acura to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
5. Tax Collection Services Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Uptown Municipal Utility District No. 1, Tax Assessor-Collector.
6. Tax Collection Services Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Collin County Municipal Utility District No. 4, Tax Assessor-Collector.
7. Assessment Collection Services Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and the City of Celina for the Legacy Hills Public Improvement District, Tax Assessor-Collector.
8. Assessment Collection Services Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and the City of Celina for the Hillside Village Public Improvement District, Tax Assessor-Collector.
9. Assessment Collection Services Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and the City of Celina for the Celina Hills Public Improvement District, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. No. 2 to Insurance, Life and AD&D (Contract No. 2018-340) with Gary Insurance Services, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including December 31, 2023, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Human Resources.
2. No. 3 to Interlocal Agreement for Fire Inspection and Fire Plan Review to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2023, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal:
a. City of Blue Ridge (Contract No. 2019-375).
b. City of Farmersville (Contract No. 2018-286).
c. City of Josephine (Contract No. 2019-374).
d. City of Lavon (Contract No. 2019-151).
e. Town of New Hope (Contract No. 2019-376).
f. Town of St. Paul (Contract No. 2019-144).
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Group Benefits Administration/Insurance for Short & Long Term Disability (Contract No. 2019-304) with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas/Dearborn Life Insurance Company to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including December 31, 2023, Human Resources.
g. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly financial reports for August 2022.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. September 19, 2022.
1. Local Assistance and Tribal Consistency Fund up to $100,000 through the U.S. Department of Treasury, Auditor.
2. Conference of Urban Counties membership and payment of annual dues in the amount of $37,957, Commissioner, Precinct 1.
3. Accept the roads within Hunter Lakes Phase II for county maintenance, Engineering.
4. Deposit proceeds totaling $842,412.14 from the Collin County online auction held August 25, 2022 per Local Government Code 263.156, Purchasing.
5. Authorize an exemption to the bid process for various utility services pursuant to Texas Local Government Code 262.024(a)(7), and rescind Court Order No. 2003-466-06-24, Purchasing.
6. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. General Discussion Items:
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted September 30, 2022, Auditor.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Services, Semi-Annual Multi-Surface Floor Cleaning (IFB No. 2022-260) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $31,792 to supplement two (2) officer salaries assigned to the Federal Task Force utilizing Federal Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public comments related to an item on the Agenda. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.