1. Copy Paper (Coop. Quote 2022-332) to Western-BRW Paper Co. Inc. utilizing TIPS No. 211201, Budget.
2. Architectural Services for New Healthcare, Parking Garage and Medical Examiner Facilities (RFQ No. 2022-207) and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute Architectural Services Agreement for same, Construction & Projects.
3. HVAC Replacement for Medical Examiner, Elections and Public Works Buildings (IFB No. 2022-177) to Berger Engineering Company and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the Construction Agreement for same, Facilities.
4. Tire Rubber Modified Asphalt (Contract 2022-345) to Tommy G. Rose dba Rose Contracting, utilizing the Denton County Cooperative Contract No. 22-2694, Public Works.
1. Annual contract with Collin County Community Supervision and Corrections Department to establish a system for CSCD employee benefits, Adult Probation.
2. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement for Road and Bridge Improvements, Public Works:
a. City of Blue Ridge (Agreement No. 2022-353).
b. City of Celina (Agreement No. 2022-354).
c. City of Farmersville (Agreement No. 2022-355).
d. City of Josephine (Agreement No. 2022-357).
e. City of Melissa (Agreement No. 2022-358).
f. City of Princeton (Agreement No. 2022-360).
g. Town of St. Paul (Agreement No. 2022-361).
1. No. 5 to Software Maintenance, Records Management System (Contract No. 2013-019) with MCCi, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including October 13, 2023, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
g. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Sheriff's Office (FY2019).
2. Constable, Precinct 3 (FY2020).
3. Development Services (FY2020).
4. Elections (FY2020).
5. Fire Marshal (FY2020).
6. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4 (FY2020).
7. Law Library (FY2020).
8. Monthly financial reports for June 2022.
h. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. July 18, 2022.
1. Appointment of Dr. Arifa Nishat as a health authority for Collin County, County Judge.
2. Order and notice of election for November 8, 2022 General and Special Elections, Elections.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code, to discuss the following subjects:
Real Estate (551.072)
Land acquisition for US 380 Freeway, Engineering.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted July 28, 2022, Auditor.
2. Vehicle and equipment procurement, Public Works.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $23,800 to purchase weapons and accessories utilizing Federal Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.