c. Tax refunds in the amount of $3,937,591.10, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Physical Records Management Software (Coop Quote No. 2022-258) to Carahsoft Technology Corp. utilizing DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-4288, County Clerk.
2. Veterinary Services, Animal Shelter, General Spay/Neuter (RFP No. 2022-058), Development Services.
3. Network Detection and Response (Coop Quote No. 2022-281), Information Technology.
4. Microsoft EA for Elections (Coop Quote No. 2022-273) to SHI Government Solutions, Inc. utilizing DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-4092, Information Technology.
5. McAfee Software Maintenance Renewal (IFB No. 2022-218) to vCloud Tech Inc., Information Technology.
6. Law Enforcement Uniforms and Accessories (Contract No. 2022-272) to Galls, LLC utilizing BuyBoard Cooperative Contract No. 670-22, Purchasing.
7. The WRAP Safety Restraint System (Contract No. 2022-287) to Safe Restraints Inc. and grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per Local Government Code 262.024(7)(a) for Safe Restraints Inc. as the sole source provider for The WRAP Safety Restraint System, WRAP Carry Cart and WRAP Extradition Pack products, Sheriff.
1. Memorandum of Understanding Agreement with eRecording Partners Network for Electronic Recording, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, County Clerk.
2. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Ray Huffines Chevrolet Inc. to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
3. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Huffines Dodge Plano, LP d/b/a Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Plano to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
4. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Huffines Hyundai Plano Inc. d/b/a Huffines Hyundai Plano / Genesis of Plano to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Amendment to the License and Services Agreement (Contract No. 01318-09) with Tyler Technologies, Inc. to add development customizations for projects, further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, and budget adjustment in the amount of $283,415, Information Technology.
2. No. 4 to Interlocal Cooperation Contract for Natural Gas (Contract No. 2014-205) with Texas General Land Office, GLO Contract No. 14-281-000-845, for Justice Center Meter No. 00006023, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Facilities.
3. No. 6 to Services, Inmate Health Care (Contract No. 2015-122) with Southwest Correctional Medical Group, PLLC to increase staffing at the Juvenile Detention Facility and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Juvenile Probation.
g. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Professional Services, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) Engineering Services (RFQ No. 2020-225) with MD Engineering, LP, LLP to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2023, Construction & Projects.
2. Professional Services, Waterproofing and Roofing Consultant (RFQ No. 2018-312) with DryTec Moisture Protection Technology Consultants, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2023, Construction & Projects.
3. Assistance to Obtain Federal Financial Participation for SCAAP Funding (Contract No. 2021-220) with Justice Benefits, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including May 7, 2023, Sheriff.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $307,756.43 to budget insurance checks received for restorations at the Collin County Adventure Camp, Construction & Projects.
2. $118.40 to re-budget refunds received for overpayment of recording fees on MM Joplin 60, LLC (Erwin Farms Phase 4), Engineering.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. May 2, 2022.
2. May 9, 2022.
3. May 16, 2022.
1. Request unclaimed capital credits from the Texas Comptroller pursuant to section 381.004 of the Local Government Code, Administrative Services.
2. Development of Segments 2 and 4 of the Collin County Outer Loop (US 380 to the Rockwall County line) and coordinate with Rockwall County to extend the Outer Loop to IH 30, Engineering.
3. Final plat for Frontier Pointe Phase 1, Engineering.
4. Final plat for Tillage Farms West Phase 2, Engineering.
5. Accept the roads within Patriot Place for county maintenance, Engineering.
6. Adoption of the Collin County Hazard Mitigation Action Plan, Fire Marshal.
7. Redesignation of Private Road 5510 as Delilah Way with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
8. Payment of Academy Computer Services Inc. Invoice No. C04302022 in the amount of $1,663 utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
9. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
10. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
2. General Discussion Items:
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Budget amendment in the amount of $77,868 for increased medical costs associated with the Juvenile Detention Center, Juvenile Probation.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
3. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on May 12, 2022, Auditor.
2. Submission to the U.S. Department of Treasury for the second tranche of the American Rescue Plan/Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds, Auditor.
3. CSCD FY2023 proposed budget, Adult Probation.
4. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
5. Turnover, Human Resources.
6. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $47,247 to establish the budget for the FY2022 Moody Foundation Grant, Auditor.
b. $3,000,000 for the County's Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Funding, Auditor.