a. Disbursements for the period ending May 17, 2022, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $2,923,690.52, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. HVAC Replacement for Medical Examiner, Elections and Public Works Buildings (IFB No. 2022-177), Facilities.
1. Software: Maintenance, Support - Imperva (Coop Quote No. 2022-274), Information Technology.
2. Surface Preservation Treatment (Contract No. 2022-265) to Innovative Roadway Solutions, LLC utilizing City of Grand Prairie Cooperative Contract No. 21063, Public Works.
3. Declare Commercial Electronics Corp. as the sole source provider for HigherGround recording systems and suite of products in the State of Texas and grant an exemption from the competitive bid process per Local Government Code 262.024(7)(a); approval to award 911 Recording System (Contract No. 2022-248) to Commercial Electronics Corp., and budget adjustment in the amount of $40,025 for same, Sheriff.
1. Memorandum of Understanding Agreement with Corporation Service Company for Electronic Recording, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, County Clerk.
2. Electronic Recording Procedures Statement with Simplifile LC for Electronic Recording, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, County Clerk.
3. Interlocal Agreement for Animal Control and Animal Shelter Services (Agreement No. 2022-264) with East Collin Municipal Utility District No. 1, Development Services.
4. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and EAN Holdings LLC d/b/a Enterprise Car Sales to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
5. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Eldorado Motors, Inc. d/b/a Eldorado Mazda to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
6. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Eldorado Motors, Inc d/b/a Eldorado Chevrolet to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
7. Tax Collection Services Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Elevon Municipal Utility District No. 1-A for property tax, Tax Assessor-Collector.
8. Tax Collection Services Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Lakehaven Municipal Utility District for property tax, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. No. 2 to Interlocal Agreement: COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program (Contract No. 2021-393) with the City of Allen to increase total funding from $2,909,424.82 to $3,569,434.82, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same; budget adjustment upon receipt of funds, Administrative Services.
2. No. 4 to County Depository (Contract No. 2014-206) with The American National Bank of Texas to extend the contract for three (3) months through and including August 31, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Auditor.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. WEX Fleet Fuel Cards (IFB No. 2021-313) with WEX Bank, utilizing Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 080620, to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including July 11, 2023, Public Works.
i. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. Monthly Financial Reports for March 2022.
j. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $1,788,132 to move remaining funds out of Permanent Improvement Projects into Contingency, Budget.
2. $10,559 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
3. $1,556 to re-budget refunds received for overpayment of recording fees on fifteen (15) parcels, Engineering.
1. Acknowledgement of the issuance of the New Hope Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corporation Retirement Facility Revenue Bonds (The Outlook at Windhaven Forefront Living Project) Series 2022, Administrative Services.
2. Acceptance of a monetary donation in the amount of $18.93 through the Live Here Give Here Program for CPS, Auditor.
3. Removal of a cash drawer from the Fire Marshal's Office in the amount of $100, Auditor.
4. Grant application for the 2022 ASPCA Subaru Grant program in the amount of $3,956.50, Development Services.
5. Redesignation of Private Road 5819 as Dixie Dr, Private Road 5820 as Keaton Way, Private Road 5821 as Avery Ave, and Private Road 5822 as Blakely Ln with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
6. Redesignation of Private Road 5318 as Happy Camper Ln with associated address updates, GIS/Rural Addressing.
7. Grant application for the Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System grant through the Office of the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention in the amount of $525,000, Juvenile Probation.
8. Grant application for the FY2022 TxDOT Operation Slow Down grant in the amount of $7,964.57 with an in-kind match in the amount of $2,162.37, Sheriff.
9. Funding recommendations for the 2022 Historical Commission grant program recipients, Historical Commission.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Purchase of a 2022 Ford Explorer utilizing TIPS USA Contract No. 210907 in the amount of $34,626.25, CSCD.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. P-card disbursements, Auditor.
2. Amendment No. 1 to Omnia Partners City of Tamarac Contract No. 19-12R, utilized by Collin County, for Office Depot to assign all its right, title, and interest under the Agreement to ODP Business Solutions, LLC, and to amend the Agreement on the terms and conditions as provided, Purchasing.
3. Change Order No. 3 to Construction, County Road 317 (Orr Rd) from Stacy Rd to South NTMWD Driveway (IFB No. 2021-084) to increase line 35, Flowable Fill, in the amount of $11,750, Public Works.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.