a. Disbursements for the period ending April 12, 2022, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Comprehensive Energy Consulting and Management Services for Natural Gas to TFS Energy Solutions, LLC d/b/a Tradition Energy utilizing OMNIA Partners Cooperative Contract No. 2018-017, authorize the Purchasing Agent to execute the Letter of Engagement and Letter of Authorization for energy procurement advisory services, and authorize Signatory Authority to the Purchasing Agent and County Administrator to execute the resulting contract, Facilities.
2. Equipment Rental: Inclined Screener with Rinser (IFB No. 2022-192) to ROMCO, Inc., Public Works.
1. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement for Platting and Subdivision Regulation in the Extraterritorial Jurisdiction of the City of Fate, Engineering.
2. Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with the Town of St. Paul for roadway maintenance along Park Blvd. from Parker Rd. to Spring Creek Parkway, Engineering.
e. Change Order(s):
1. No. 2 to Construction, Collin County Adult Detention Facility, Phase 1 Addition (IFB No. 2021-239) with Ratcliff Constructors, L.P. to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Construction & Projects.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Forensic Testing of Physical Evidence (Contract No. 2020-151) with Armstrong Forensic Laboratory, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 31, 2023, District Attorney.
1. Deem Halff Associates, Inc. the most qualified engineering firm to update the Collin County Regional Trails Master Plan, and further authorize the Engineering Department to negotiate a scope and fee, Engineering.
2. Final plat and sign plan for Pelican Bay Estates, Engineering.
3. Redesignation of County Road 86 as S Coit Road, GIS/Rural Addressing.
4. Redesignation of Private Road Buckeye Dr, Private Road Jayde Dr and Private Road 5802, GIS/Rural Addressing.
5. Redesignation of Private Road 5815 as Salas Lane, GIS/Rural Addressing.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Change Order No. 1 to Urinalysis Testing for Juvenile Probation (RFP No. 2020-401) with Avertest, LLC to replace Attachment B to reflect a new fee schedule, and extend the contract for one (1) year through and including January 31, 2023, Juvenile Probation.
2. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on March 31, 2022, Auditor.
2. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, Collin County Adult Detention Facility, Phase 1 Addition (IFB No. 2021-239) with Ratcliff Constructors, L.P. to make various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.