a. Disbursements for the period ending April 5, 2022, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $645,432.49, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Printing: General Office Forms (IFB No. 2022-055) to various vendors, Purchasing.
2. Vehicles, Interdiction Car (Contract No. 2022-217) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. through Goodbuy Cooperative Contract No. 22-22 8F000, and budget amendment in the amount of $86,306 utilizing Federal Forfeiture Funds for same, Sheriff.
1. No. 3 to Design of Park Blvd. from FM 2514 to SH 78 (Agreement No. 2019-055) with Halff Associates, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, budget adjustment in the amount of $1,446,386, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
f. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $72,318,611.23 for encumbrance rollover from FY2021 to FY2022, Auditor.
2. $8,702 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
g. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 14, 2022.
2. March 21, 2022.
1. Adoption of the 2022 Investment Policy, Auditor.
2. FY 2022 Broker/Dealer List, Auditor.
3. Order and notice of election for May 7, 2022, General and Special Elections, Elections.
4. Declare the attached list of Collin County property as surplus, authorize the Purchasing Agent to sell via online auction, and authorize advertising for same, Purchasing.
5. Payment of various invoices in the amount of $52,880.60 utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
6. Grant application for the FY2023 National Sheriff's Association Grant, Sheriff.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on March 24, 2022, Auditor.
2. Addendum No. 1, No. 2 & No. 3 to County Depository (RFP No. 2022-083) to make various changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.
3. Addendum No. 1 to Veterinary Services: Animal Shelter, General Spay/Neuter (RFP No. 2022-058) to change the close date of the RFP and add attribute No. 24 - Addendum No. 1 acknowledgement, Purchasing.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.