a. Disbursements for the period ending March 29, 2022, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Onsite Grinding, Mulching, Tree Trimming and Cutting, including Removal of Debris (IFB No. 2021-356) to The Organic Recycler of Texas LLC d/b/a The Organic Recycler of Texas, Public Works.
1. Memorandum of Understanding between Collin County Sheriff's Office and Flock Group, Inc. for access to the LPR System and Recordings in order to locate fugitives, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
3. Final plat for The Haven at Tillage Farms Phase 2, Engineering.
4. Community Wildfire Protection Plan for Weston Volunteer Fire Departments Jurisdiction within Collin County, Fire Marshal.
5. Overtime approval, Sheriff.
6. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
7. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
2. Executive Session Items:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The Commissioners Court reserves the right to adjourn into Executive Session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed in this agenda, in the order deemed appropriate, as authorized by Chapter 551, Open Meetings, Texas Government Code, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.075 and 551.076, or to seek the advice of its attorney and/or other attorneys representing Collin County on any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the Commissioners Court under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code or as otherwise may be permitted under chapter 551.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
1. Change Order No. 1 to Construction, HVAC Replacement, 900 Park Blvd. Building (IFB No. 2021-351) with JDW Energy LLC d/b/a Next-Gen Air for PCO 1 - Engineer required add to resolve low static pressure in the fan coil until by adding an additional supply and return, Construction & Projects.
2. Amendment No. 1 to Audio Video Upgrade for Collin County Courthouse (RFP No. 2021-158) with Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC to make various changes to the contract, Information Technology.
3. Addendum No. 1, No. 2, and No. 3 to Printing, General Office Forms (IFB No. 2022-055) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
4. Turnover, Human Resources.
5. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
6. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $86,306 to purchase a new interdiction (NTXCIU) vehicle and equipment, utilizing Federal Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.