a. Disbursements for the period ending March 22, 2022, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
c. Tax refunds totaling $3,826,112.66, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Digital Imaging Services (RFP No. 2022-210) and budget amendment in the amount of $100,000 for same, Information Technology.
1. Replace Food Pass Doors and Locks, Collin County Detention Facility (JOC Quote No. 2022-150) to RS Commercial Construction, LLC through Buy Board Cooperative Job Order Contract No. 581-19, budget adjustment in the amount of $15,000, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute Construction Contract for same, Construction & Projects.
1. Interlocal Agreement with Lakehaven Municipal Utility District to reconstruct a portion of County Road 551, Public Works.
1. No. 1 to Professional Services, Architectural, Adult Detention Center Expansion, Phase 2 & 3 (RFQ No. 2021-353) with Brinkley Sargent Wiginton Architects, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Construction & Projects.
2. No. 1 to Enterprise Evidence Management System (RFP No. 2018-048) with Foray Technologies, LLC to make various changes to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $30,000 for plat preparation and contingency to finish out the Lavon Justice of the Peace and Constable Precinct 2 project, Construction & Projects.
2. $385,923.30 to budget revenues received from the Town of Prosper for Frontier Parkway, Engineering.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. March 7, 2022.
1. Amend the FY2022 Fee Schedule to reflect various changes effective April 1, 2022, County Clerk.
2. Amend the FY2022 Fee Schedule to reflect various changes effective April 1, 2022, District Clerk.
3. Sale of surplus right of way adjacent to Old McKinney Rd located in Farmersville, Texas, and further authorize the County Administrator to finalize and execute associated documents, Engineering.
4. 2022 Storm Water Management Program Report for the Phase II MS4 Collin County Storm Water Program and Notice of Change, Engineering.
5. Accept the roads within Carter Landing for county maintenance, Engineering.
6. Payment of various invoices in the amount of $705,692.11 utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
7. Grant application for the FY2022 State Criminal Alien Assistance Program grant through the Bureau of Justice Assistance, Grants Management System, Sheriff.
8. Grant application for the FY2022 UASI LE grant through the Office of the Governor, State Homeland Security Grants Division, Sheriff.
9. Grant application for the FY2022 UASI DVE grant through the Office of the Governor, State Homeland Security Grants Division, Sheriff.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Affidavits and other documents for supplemental salaries utilizing the DA Apportionment Fund for FY2022, and budget amendment for same, District Attorney.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Change Order No. 3 to Construction, New Office Building for Precinct 2 Justice of the Peace & Constable (IFB No. 2020-272) with M-Pak Construction, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
2. Addendum No. 1 & No. 2 to Digital Imaging Services (RFP No. 2022-056) to make various changes to the Request for Proposal, Purchasing.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.