Invocation – Commissioner Hale Pledge of Allegiance – Commissioner Webb Pledge of Allegiance to the Texas Flag – Commissioner Fletcher
1. Consent Agenda Items:
a. Disbursements for the period ending March 15, 2022, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Architectural Services for New Healthcare, Parking Garage and Medical Examiner Facilities (RFQ No. 2022-207), Construction & Projects.
1. Cybersecurity Software System, Information Technology.
2. 911 Radio Tower UPS Replacements (IFB No. 2022-202) to GTS Technology Solutions, Inc. through TIPS-USA Cooperative Contract No. 200105, Sheriff.
1. Acquisition Services Agreement (Agreement No. 2022-203) with BCC Engineering, LLC for the acquisition of roadway, utility, and drainage easements for West Lucas Road, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
2. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Stonebriar Chevrolet I, LLC d/b/a Stonebriar Chevrolet to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
3. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Automotive Operations LP d/b/a Pat Lobb Toyota of McKinney to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. No.1 to Temporary Personnel Services (Contract No. 2020-214) with Howroyd-Wright Employment Agency, Inc. d/b/a AppleOne Employment Services to make various changes to the contract, extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 31, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Human Resources.
1. No. 2 to General Road, Reconstruction Improvements (IFB No. 2019-227) with Wopac Construction, Inc. to add a line item to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Public Works.
h. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $2,904 for the purchase six (6) color printers, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4.
i. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. February 21, 2022.
2. February 28, 2022.
1. Final plat for Future Bridgewater Parkway Extension, Engineering.
2. Payment of various invoices in the amount of $36,157.54 utilizing Inmate Commissary Funds, Sheriff.
3. Extend the Internet Crimes Against Children grant with the City of Dallas through and including September 30, 2022, Sheriff.
4. Purchase of sixteen (16) JBL speakers in the amount of $1,350 and budget amendment for same, Special Projects.
5. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
6. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
2. General Discussion Items:
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. P-card disbursements, Auditor.
2. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on March 3, 2022, Auditor.
3. Change Order No. 1 to CR 317 (Orr Rd) from Stacy Rd South to NTMWD Driveway (IFB No. 2021-084) with HQS Construction, LLC to add concrete removal at Stacy Rd, Public Works.
4. Change Order No. 2 to CR 317 (Orr Road) from Stacy Rd South to NTMWD Driveway (IFB 2021-084) with HQS Construction, LLC to add additional construction days to the contract, Public Works.
5. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $42,061 to establish the budget for the FY2022 Shoap RN Program grant, Auditor.
b. $50,419 to establish the budget for FY2021-2023 Chapter 19 to be used for education, travel and temporary election employees, Auditor.