Collin County Health Care Foundation Jack Hatchell Administration Building 4th Floor, 2300 Bloomdale Road, McKinney December 6, 2021, 1:30 P.M.
NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees will meet in REGULAR SESSION. Following is the agenda for said meeting:
Call to order. The board will convene in open session for consideration of the following business matters:
1. Consent Agenda Items:
a. Disbursements for the period ending November 30, 2021, Auditor.
1. Amendment to the contract with the Texas Department of State Health and Human Services for Contract No. HHS001057600012, FY2021-2023 COVID-19 Health Disparities Grant award, to redirect funding for a registered nurse position to a PHEP planner position, Health Care.
2. No. 1 to Lease Agreement with Collin County Health Care Trust Foundation and Texoma Council of Governments for property located at 900 E. Park Blvd., Suite 155, Plano, Texas to extend the lease for three (3) years through and including January 14, 2025, Construction & Projects.
c. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. November 1, 2021.
2. November 8, 2021.
1. Acceptance of the Texas Department of State Health Services FY2022 Tuberculosis Prevention and Control Grant award in the amount of $114,386 with a county match of $22,877, Health Care.
2. Acquire sixteen (16) Dell laptop computers from South Plains Community Action Association, Inc., Health Care.
3. Grant application for the FY2021-2025 Disease Intervention Specialist Workforce Grant through the Texas Department of State Health Services, Health Care.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
Executive Session Items:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
The board reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
_________________________ Chris Hill, President
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _____ day of _______________, 2021 at ______ o'clock ____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.