a. Disbursements for the period ending February 15, 2022, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Professional Services Agreement with Muta Zalukto Wells for mental health services for VALOR participants, grant exemption from the competitive bid process, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, 296th District Court.
1. No. 5 to Access Control & Time Collection (Contract No. 2016-044) with dormakaba Workforce Solutions, LLC to add various line items to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Information Technology.
e. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Mowing & Trimming of Soil Conservation Structures (IFB No. 2020-057) with Gant Contractors, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including February 16, 2023, Public Works.
1. Accept the roads within Bloomridge Phase 2 development for county maintenance, Engineering.
2. Deem BCC Engineering, LLC as the most qualified engineering firm to assist Collin County with the acquisition of easements for the West Lucas Rd improvement project and further authorize the Engineering Department to negotiate a scope and fee, Engineering.
3. Sale of surplus right of way south of Wilmeth Rd located in McKinney, Tx to W/J Wilmeth Ridge LP in the amount of $10,376 and further authorize the County Administrator to finalize and execute associated documents, Engineering.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. P-card disbursements, Auditor.
2. FY2021 Revenue estimate adjustment, Auditor.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $10,000 to fund research and related marketing materials to provide the Sheriff's Office with a current and five-year future new home construction forecast, utilizing the Sheriff's Office Federal Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.