c. Tax refunds totaling $631,892.72, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. Lease Agreement with John Cooper for property located at 406 Raymond Street, Suite A, Farmersville, Texas commencing March 1, 2022 through and including April 30, 2022, Construction & Projects.
2. Interlocal Agreement for Animal Control and Animal Shelter Services (Agreement No. 2022-072) with Van Alstyne Municipal Utility District No. 3, Development Services.
3. Advanced Funding Agreement with TxDOT for the relocation of City of Parker's water lines along FM 2551 and the reallocation of $1,009,600 from the City of Parker's Bond projects, Engineering.
4. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Plano concerning the construction of Shiloh Road from 14th Street to East Park Boulevard (2018 Bond Project No. RI18009), Engineering.
5. Interlocal Agreement for Ambulance Services (Agreement No. 2022-116) with Van Alstyne Municipal Utility District No. 3, Fire Marshal.
6. Interlocal Agreement for Forensic Laboratory Services (Agreement No. 2022-170) with Dallas County Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences, Medical Examiner.
7. Interlocal Agreement for Law Enforcement Services (Agreement No. 2022-157) with Van Alstyne Municipal Utility District No. 3, Sheriff.
1. No. 3 to Amended and Restated Lease Agreement (Agreement No. 2020-181) with the City of Frisco for property located at 6101 Frisco Square Boulevard, Suite 2000, Frisco Texas to increase the common area maintenance fee by $.30 per square foot and to extend the lease through and including December 31, 2022, Construction & Projects.
f. Change Order(s):
1. No. 3 to Jail and Personal Inmate Supplies (IFB No. 2019-188) with ICS Jail Supplies Inc. to add line items to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Juvenile Probation.
2. No. 3 to Jail and Personal Inmate Supplies (IFB No. 2019-188) with Victory Supply LLC to add line items to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Juvenile Probation.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $4,144 for the purchase of equipment for Sheriff Office recruiter position, Sheriff.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Intra-county account transfers transmitted on January 31, 2022, Auditor.
2. 2021 Annual Pre-Trail Bond Office Report, Sheriff
3. Annual External Audit Report for LifePath, Administrative Services.
4. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $68,000 for FY2021 negative expenditures, Auditor.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.