a. Disbursements for the period ending February 1, 2022, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. Repairs to 900 Park Plaza Elevators (Coop Quote No. 2022-128) to TK Elevator Corporation through Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 080420-TKE, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the work order for same, Facilities.
2. Proofpoint Software Maintenance (Coop Quote No. 2022-143) to CDW Government LLC through TIPS USA Cooperative Contract No. 200105, Information Technology.
3. Audio Visual Upgrade for Collin County Courthouse (RFP No. 2021-158), Information Technology.
4. Ford OEM Fleet Parts and Service (Coop Quote No. 2022-137) to Sonic-Richardson F, LLC dba North Central Ford through the City of McKinney Contract No. 20-32FP, Public Works.
5. Cyber Security Consulting Services (Contract No. 2022-158) to Texas Department of Information Resources utilizing the Managed Security Services Contract DIR-MSS-SCP-001, Purchasing.
6. Inmate RFID System (Coop Quote No. 2022-135) to Codex Corporation d/b/a Guardian RFID through Kaufman County Contract No. 03-18, and further authorize the Sheriff or Sheriff designee to finalize and execute agreement for same, Sheriff.
1. Personal Services Agreement with Krystal Ann Ervin (Contract No. 2022-146) for mental health services for VALOR participants, grant exemption from the competitive bid process per Texas Local Government Code 262.024(a)(4), and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, 296th District Court.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) concerning the Cooperating Technical Partners FY2021 Flood Risk Project for East Fork Trinity, Engineering.
1. No. 2 to Collin County Outer Loop Segment 3 Access Road PS&E from FM 2478 to US 75 (Contract No. 2020-049) with BGE, Inc. to add services to shift the alignment at two locations of the service road and provide exhibits for access control, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same; budget adjustment in the amount of $146,927, Engineering.
2. No. 3 to Interlocal Agreement for Ambulance Services to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including October 31, 2022, set the rate for FY2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal:
a. City of Anna (Agreement No. 2019-086).
b. City of Blue Ridge (Agreement No. 2019-087).
c. City of Farmersville (Agreement No. 2019-088).
d. City of Josephine (Agreement No. 2019-089).
e. City of Lowry Crossing (Agreement No. 2019-090).
f. City of Melissa (Agreement No. 2019-091).
g. City of Nevada (Agreement No. 2019-092).
h. City of Princeton (Agreement No. 2019-093).
i. City of Weston (Agreement No. 2019-094).
3. No. 15 to Storm Water Management Program (Contract No. 12179-08) with Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. to add 2022 annual report and related activities for Phase II support services, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
f. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Plumbing Supplies (IFB No. 2020-221) with Johnson-Burks Supply Company, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 8, 2023, Facilities.
g. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $1,333,193 to reallocate funds to cover negative categories and/or negative departmental budgets for FY2021, Auditor.
2. $6,740 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
3. $7,074 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
4. $5,238 for the purchase of equipment for Human Resources recruiter, Human Resources.
h. Receive and File, Auditor:
1. District Attorney (FY2020).
2. Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3-2 (1st, 2nd & 3rd Quarters FY2020).
3. Medical Examiner (FY2020).
4. Sheriff Commissary (FY2020).
1. Grant application for the FY2023 Adult Mental Health Court Grant through the Office of the Governor, Public Safety Office, Criminal Justice Division, 219th District Court.
2. Grant application for the FY2023 District Attorney Testing for Forensic Evidence Grant through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, District Attorney.
3. Grant application for the FY2023 General Victim Assistance Grant through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, District Attorney.
4. Early voting calendar for the March 1, 2022 Primary Elections, Elections.
5. Grant application for the FY2023 Specialty Court Program (SOAR) Grant through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, Juvenile Probation.
6. Grant application for the FY2023 Specialty Courts Program Grant through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, Juvenile Probation.
7. Grant application for the CTD Program Grant through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, Juvenile Probation.
8. Fire lane and mutual access easement to the City of McKinney across from the county service center property, Public Works.
9. Rescind Court Order No. 2021-1187-12-06 for the award of Cybersecurity Consulting Services (Cooperative Contract No. 2022-085) to AT&T Corp., Purchasing.
10. Grant application for the FY2023 General Victim Assistance grant through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, Sheriff.
11. Grant application for the FY2023 Body Worn Camera Grant through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, Sheriff.
12. Acceptance of the FY2022 US Marshals Service - Violent Offender Task Force Grant award in the amount of $26,000, Sheriff.
13. Grant application for the FY2023 State Homeland Security Program Grant through the Office of the Governor, State Homeland Security Program-Grants-LETPA, Sheriff.
14. Amendments to the 2022 Historical Commission historic tax abatement recommendations, Special Projects.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on January 18, 2022, Auditor.
2. Change Order No. 2 to Construction, Modifications to Precinct 3 Constable & Justice of the Peace, 920 E. Park Blvd. with Criterion Contractors, Inc. to make various changes to the contract, Construction & Projects.
3. FY 2022 proposed road projects, Public Works.
4. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
5. Turnover, Human Resources.
COMMISSIONERS COURT BUSINESS:
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.