c. Tax refunds totaling $1,379,930.95, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. County Depository (RFP No. 2022-083), Auditor.
2. Digital Imaging Services (RFP No. 2022-056), Information Technology.
1. Professional Services, General Civil Engineering (RFQ No. 2021-296), and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute the engineering services agreement for same, Engineering.
2. Varonis Data Protection (Contract No. 2022-082) to FreeIT Data Solutions, Inc., utilizing DIR Cooperative Contract No. DIR-TSO-3944, Information Technology.
3. Medium Duty Chipper Truck (Contract No. 2022-013) to Altec Industries, Inc., utilizing Sourcewell Cooperative Contract No. 012418-ALT, Public Works.
4. 15-Passenger Van (Contract No. 2022-005) to Caldwell Country Chevrolet, LLC, utilizing Buyboard Cooperative Contract No. 601-19, Public Works.
1. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Celina for the Celina Public Library in the amount of $18,265 through and including September 30, 2022, Budget.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Farmersville for the Charles J. Rike Memorial Library in the amount of $31,378.83 through and including September 30, 2022, Budget.
3. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Princeton for the Princeton Community Library in the amount of $29,338.17 through and including September 30, 2022, Budget.
4. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Auto Company VI, Inc. d/b/a Audi Plano to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. No. 3 to Inmate Telephone System (Contract No. 2017-121) with Inmate Calling Solutions, LLC to make various changes to the contract and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Sheriff.
h. Change Order(s):
1. No. 3 to Testing: Postmortem Toxicology (IFB No. 2020-140) with National Medical Services, Inc. d/b/a NMS labs to add additional line items to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Medical Examiner.
i. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Disaster Debris Removal (Emergency) (RFP No. 2020-199) with CrowderGulf, LLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including February 22, 2023, Fire Marshal.
2. Psychological Examinations for Law Enforcement (RFP No. 2020-157) with Price Proctor & Associates, PLLC to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 31, 2023, Human Resources.
3. Psychological Examinations for Law Enforcement (Contract No. 2020-157) with Robert D. Lackey, PhD d/b/a Spartan Psychological Consulting to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including March 31, 2023, Human Resources.
j. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. December 17, 2021, Special Session.
1. Accept the roads within Providence Point Phase 1 for county maintenance, Engineering.
2. Final plat of Ranger Crossing Phase 2, Engineering.
3. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
4. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
2. General Discussion Items:
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. P-card disbursements, Auditor.
2. IRS mileage rate for 2022, Auditor.
3. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on December 30, 2021, Auditor.
4. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on January 6, 2022, Auditor.
5. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $11,283.29 to establish the budget for the FY2022 STEP - Impaired Driving Mobilization Grant through the Texas Department of Transportation, Auditor.
b. $32,000 to establish the budget for the FY2022 Internal Revenue Service Tax Force grant, Auditor.
c. $120,000 to establish the budget for the FY2022 C.T.D. Program (CSE-IT, Treat-IT, Divert-IT) grant through the Office of the Governor, Criminal Justice Division, Auditor.