a. Disbursements for the period ending January 4, 2022, Auditor.
b. Indigent Defense Disbursements, Auditor.
1. On-site Grinding, Mulching, Tree Trimming and Cutting, including Removal of Debris (IFB No. 2021-356), Public Works.
d. Contract Renewal(s):
1. On-line Marketplace for Purchases of Products and Services (Contract No. 2019-217) with Amazon.com Services, LLC, Amazon Business utilizing Omnia Partners, Public Sector Contract No. R-TC-17006 to extend the contract for two (2) years through and including January 18, 2024, Purchasing.
e. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. December 6, 2021.
2. December 13, 2021.
1. Increase cash balance for security payments for off-duty law enforcement, Auditor.
2. Adoption of an order authorizing the sale of fireworks for Texas Independence Day, San Jacinto Day and Memorial Day, Fire Marshal.
3. Employee salary changes for wage movement adjustments effective January 10, 2022, Human Resources.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
Public Comments. If a member of the public would like to address the Court, a properly completed Public Comment Form must be submitted prior to the start of the meeting. Each speaker shall be limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes for public comments.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2022 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. CSCD Non-PFP salary increases, Human Resources.