4. 1/2 Ton Pickups for Road and Bridge (Contract No. 2022-007) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. utilizing Buyboard Cooperative Contract No. 601-19, Public Works.
5. PI SUV for Sheriff/Trinity Falls (Contract No. 2022-098) to Silsbee Ford, Inc. utilizing Goodbuy Cooperative Contract No. 21-8F000, Public Works.
1. Interlocal Dispatch Services Agreement with Farmersville ISD (Agreement No. 2022-107) effective October 1, 2021 through and including September 30, 2022, Sheriff.
2. Interlocal Agreement for Jail Services with Lee County through and including September 30, 2022, Sheriff.
3. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Brandon Tomes VW of McKinney to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
4. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and DFW Rings, LLC d/b/a Audi McKinney to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
5. Interlocal Cooperative Purchasing Agreement with Kaufman County per Texas Local Government Code 791, Purchasing.
1. First Amendment to Interlocal Agreement with the Town of Prosper and the City of Celina concerning the design and construction of Frontier Parkway from the Dallas North Tollway to Preston Road (SH 289) to include additional design and construction features, Engineering.
2. No. 12 to Frontier Parkway Improvements (Agreement No. 2016-229) with Birkhoff, Hendricks & Carter L.L.P. for add additional construction administration and field surveys, further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same and budget amendment in the amount of $49,200 when funds are received, Engineering.
3. No. 13 to Frontier Parkway Improvement (Agreement No. 2016-229) with Birkhoff Hendricks & Carter to provide various changes to the contract, further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same and budget amendment in the amount of $86,602 when funds are received, Engineering.
g. Change Order(s):
1. No. 2 to Testing: Postmortem Toxicology (IFB No. 2020-140) with National Medical Services, Inc. d/b/a NMS Labs to add additional line items to the contract, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Medical Examiner.
h. Contract Renewal(s):
1. Professional Services, Forensic Engineering Services (RFQ No. 2021-122) with Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including February 21, 2023, Construction & Projects.
2. Supplies: Specialized Printing for Elections (IFB No. 2019-270) with Runbeck Election Services, Inc. to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, Elections.
3. Services: Body Repair and Painting for Light, Medium & Heavy Duty Vehicles (IFB No. 2018-263) with El Dorado Motors, Inc. d/b/a El Dorado Collision to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including February 3, 2023, Public Works.
4. Services: Body Repair and Painting for Light, Medium & Heavy Duty Vehicles (IFB No. 2018-263) with Collision Repair Unit 3, LLC d/b/a Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including February 3, 2023, Public Works.
i. Budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
1. $9,146 to reallocate funds for the Spay/Neuter Program, Development Services.
j. Filing of the Minute(s), County Clerk:
1. November 15, 2021.
1. Establish the Collin County Mental Health Diversion Program as a Mental Health Specialty Court per Texas Government Code or under former law, Chapter 121, 219th District Court.
2. Establish two (2) cash drawers in the amount of $100 each for County Clerk Land Records, Auditor.
3. Sale of surplus land south of Wilmeth Road in McKinney, Texas, Engineering.
4. Final plat of Tillage Farms South, Engineering.
5. Final plat of Tillage Farms West Phase 1A & 1B, Engineering.
6. Redesignation of Private Road 5792 as Red Cedar Ln, Private Road 5793 as Blue Grass Ln and Private Road 5794 as Arnold Rd, GIS/Rural Addressing.
7. 2022 Collin County historical tax abatement recommendations, Historical Commission.
8. Acceptance of 1,623 cubic yards of asphalt road millings from TxDOT through the FY2022 Local Government Assistance Program, Public Works.
9. Acceptance of the BuyBoard Purchasing Cooperative rebate in the amount of $19,575 to be deposited in the Going the Extra Mile Employee Incentive Program line item, and budget amendment for same, Purchasing.
10. Grant application for the FY2023 STEP Program grant through the Texas Department of Transportation, Sheriff.
11. Pay rate increase for security service provided by off-duty law enforcement in the Tax Assessor-Collector office, Tax Assessor-Collector.
12. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
13. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
General Discussion Items:
Presentation, discussion and any action regarding:
Case 4:18-cv-00280-ALM Wooten v. Roach et al, Administrative Services.
Indigent Defense payment claims by Mark Fratter, Administrative Services.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on October 21, 2021, Auditor.
2. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on November 18, 2021, Auditor.
3. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on December 2, 2021, Auditor.
4. Intra-County account transfers transmitted on December 9, 2021, Auditor.
5. Voluntary terminations, Human Resources.
6. Turnover, Human Resources.
7. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $30,143.66 to establish the budget for the FY2022 VINE/APPRISS Statewide Automated Victim Notification Service Grant through the Office of the Attorney General, Auditor.
b. $10,000 for investigative expenses utilizing Federal Forfeiture Funds, Sheriff.