1. Software, Microsoft EA (Coop Quote No. 2022-069) to SHI Government Solutions through DIR Contract No. DIR-TSO-4092, Information Technology.
1. Lease Agreement with John Cooper for property located at 406 Raymond Street, Suite A, Farmersville, Texas commencing December 1, 2021 through and including February 28, 2022, Construction & Projects.
2. Interlocal Agreement with the City of Lowry Crossing concerning the Lowry Crossing City Park project (Bond Project No. OI18PG17), Engineering.
3. Assessment Collection Services Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and the City of Lavon for the LakePointe Public Improvement District Area No. 2-3, Tax Assessor-Collector.
4. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and Plano Lincoln-Mercury Inc. d/b/a David McDavid Lincoln Frisco to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
5. Dealer Deputy Agreement between the Collin County Tax Assessor-Collector and UDM2 Company, LLC d/b/a BMW Mini of Plano to perform motor vehicle titling and registration services, Tax Assessor-Collector.
1. No. 3 to County Depository (Contract No. 2014-206) with The American National Bank of Texas to extend the contract for six (6) months through and including May 30, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Auditor.
2. No. 1 to Professional Services, Engineering, Phase I of the Southeast Collin County Mobility Study (Contract No. 2020-327) with Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company, Inc. to add Phase II services for the identification of recommended improvements and route studies, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Engineering.
3. No. 2 to Fire Inspection and Fire Plan Review (Agreement No. 2019-144) with the Town of St. Paul to extend the contract for one (1) year through and including September 30, 2022, and further authorize the Purchasing Agent to finalize and execute same, Fire Marshal.
Executive Session, in accordance with Chapter 551 of the Government Code.
Any action resulting from the executive session.
The court reserves the right to convene into executive session throughout this meeting.
___________________________ Chris Hill COUNTY JUDGE COLLIN COUNTY, T E X A S
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was filed and posted to this office located in the City of McKinney, Texas, on this the _______ day of _______________, 2021 at _______ o'clock _____.M.
___________________________ Stacey Kemp, County Clerk Collin County, T E X A S
NOTE: The Collin County Commissioners Court complies with A.D.A. requirements. If you have an impairment and wish to appear at a meeting, please call (972) 548-4631 to make arrangements.
DECISIONS MANDATED BY LEGAL ENTITIES OUTSIDE OF COMMISSIONERS COURT AUTHORITY:
1. Personnel Appointments, Human Resources.
2. Personnel Changes, Human Resources.
1. P-card Disbursements, Auditor.
2. Addendum No. 1 to Construction, HVAC Replacement, 900 Park Blvd. Building (IFB No. 2021-351) to make various changes to the Invitation for Bid, Purchasing.
3. Notification of budget adjustment(s)/amendment(s):
a. $64,808.91 to establish the budget for the 2021 Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI DVE) grant, Auditor.
b. $146,342.09 to establish the budget for the 2021 Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI LE) grant, Auditor.
c. $155,640 to establish the budget for the FY2022 District Attorney's Forensic Evidence Testing Program grant, Auditor.